Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

ea55794ea6554ee41cbc67e32f1d7e533718f945.gif

I was thinking of you today. All your perfect gifs. I miss your posts. I hope you are well.

Scrawney

I second what Sassy said. You are missed, not merely because of your gorgeous gifs but because of your kindness and friendship. Please say hello sometime. Jenn

https://cdn011.**********/uploads/photos/2020/02/551429/bdsmlr-551429-jccj9US8ND.gif

Hi guys,
Hears a thread where I want to express my love of erotic images, please feel free to join in.
Scrawney.

attachment.php

How have I only just discovered this thread? I'm so glad others are keeping it going in your absence. I'll be back here as I feel I have lot to catch up on... every page is overflowing with such delicious images and erotic words.

I second what Sassy said. You are missed, not merely because of your gorgeous gifs but because of your kindness and friendship. Please say hello sometime. Jenn

I was thinking of you today. All your perfect gifs. I miss your posts. I hope you are well.

Miss your naughty gifs Scrawney!!

Sorry for the absence, there has been a few personal issues to deal with but all is on the mend now.
Thank you all for your kind words, they are truly appreciated whole heartedly.
Hope everyone is staying as safe as can be with what we are all about to endure in the coming weeks and months. :heart:

How have I only just discovered this thread? I'm so glad others are keeping it going in your absence. I'll be back here as I feel I have lot to catch up on... every page is overflowing with such delicious images and erotic words.

Thank you so much Kat :heart:
I hope you enjoyed the thread.

14681566.gif

The groan she makes when your hands clasp around her neck

Last edited:
21898710.gif

Just when you think she's at her limit she looks up and begs for more....

Back