Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

19802291.gif

tumblr_pln2hm4Eol1v7epty_1280.gif

I love how horny and needy you get, baby girl! You say you just want to cuddle and kiss but soon I feel you gently start to grind. Trying to be subtle at first so daddy won’t notice. I can hear your breath speeding up, your heart beating faster! I slip my hand down to your perfect little ass and press you harder against me. Letting you know it’s ok. You moan softly and grind harder! Soon your needy grinding and squirming has me so hard for you! I know you can feel it because your pressing your little throbbing clit hard against my shaft and rubbing hungrily! Your little arms wrapped around me, your face buried in against my neck! Your hot breath coming in gasps and moans as you squirm and grind and pleasure yourself! Are you going to cum for daddy, baby girl? Cum just like this? Humping daddy’s hard cock through your panties? I can imagine how wet you are, your panties soaked! My horny little baby girl! Daddy’s little slut! Aching and needy for release! Go ahead baby, I whisper to you as your whole body quivers! Cum for daddy! You have my permission! Show me what a horny little girl you are! Cum for me and I promise daddy will peel those dripping little panties off and fill you full of my throbbing cock and cum! Show me what a horny little slut you are for me and I will fuck you senseless!

^ this is *perfect*. There are maaannny that are, but this is beyond perfect. I've loved this gif for years, what you wrote just tops it.

Sorry for the absence, there has been a few personal issues to deal with but all is on the mend now.
Thank you all for your kind words, they are truly appreciated whole heartedly.
Hope everyone is staying as safe as can be with what we are all about to endure in the coming weeks and months. :heart:

It's very nice to see you back. I hope you are doing as well as possible also. 😘

9f6170867311c4e8aa056543e5e4594bf3c1a7f5.gifv

Eyes up kitten.......
Show me......
With your eyes, show me.....
Let me see that you are ready......
Only then will we begin.......

tumblr_p9qs4eKg181xvy1sjo1_400.gifv

I could be gentle, careful, even delicate and there are times when this is exactly what you need. But I sense this is not what you need right now. I mean let’s face it, if it’s slow caressing pleasure that you’re after, that is a matter you could probably take care of yourself. No I think what you need is to feel the roughness and intent of a man crazed in his lust for you. You need the sensation of being ravaged with an animalistic fury that can only be provided by a man with an insatiable appetite for your body . To feel your engorged, pulsating clit being ground mercilessly with large strong hands while your pussy is stretched and filled by thick fingers thrusting in and out. You need that feeling of being lost, almost helpless and at my very mercy. There is little interest for me in allowing you to savour the washing pleasures of a single orgasm. No I want you completely overwhelmed. Through the moaning, the swearing, the twitches, the contortions, the gasping, the deep guttural groans of pleasure. I want to relentlessly push your body through orgasm after orgasm. But rest assured, lying there panting, flushed, feeling the heat radiating from your red drenched pussy, your night is merely beginning.

Back