Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_p9qs4eKg181xvy1sjo1_400.gifv

I could be gentle, careful, even delicate and there are times when this is exactly what you need. But I sense this is not what you need right now. I mean let’s face it, if it’s slow caressing pleasure that you’re after, that is a matter you could probably take care of yourself. No I think what you need is to feel the roughness and intent of a man crazed in his lust for you. You need the sensation of being ravaged with an animalistic fury that can only be provided by a man with an insatiable appetite for your body . To feel your engorged, pulsating clit being ground mercilessly with large strong hands while your pussy is stretched and filled by thick fingers thrusting in and out. You need that feeling of being lost, almost helpless and at my very mercy. There is little interest for me in allowing you to savour the washing pleasures of a single orgasm. No I want you completely overwhelmed. Through the moaning, the swearing, the twitches, the contortions, the gasping, the deep guttural groans of pleasure. I want to relentlessly push your body through orgasm after orgasm. But rest assured, lying there panting, flushed, feeling the heat radiating from your red drenched pussy, your night is merely beginning.

:eek::D
Welcome back! :rose:
Well written *tries to look composed and fails*

tumblr_p9qs4eKg181xvy1sjo1_400.gifv

I could be gentle, careful, even delicate and there are times when this is exactly what you need. But I sense this is not what you need right now. I mean let’s face it, if it’s slow caressing pleasure that you’re after, that is a matter you could probably take care of yourself. No I think what you need is to feel the roughness and intent of a man crazed in his lust for you. You need the sensation of being ravaged with an animalistic fury that can only be provided by a man with an insatiable appetite for your body . To feel your engorged, pulsating clit being ground mercilessly with large strong hands while your pussy is stretched and filled by thick fingers thrusting in and out. You need that feeling of being lost, almost helpless and at my very mercy. There is little interest for me in allowing you to savour the washing pleasures of a single orgasm. No I want you completely overwhelmed. Through the moaning, the swearing, the twitches, the contortions, the gasping, the deep guttural groans of pleasure. I want to relentlessly push your body through orgasm after orgasm. But rest assured, lying there panting, flushed, feeling the heat radiating from your red drenched pussy, your night is merely beginning.

And this is why you are missed! Holy fucking hotness! ❤

20f4d22899e3c75dc641060e256b59d0150231a8.gifv

You can just sense it, can’t you? My desire to watch the crop dance. My yearning to hear your delicate grunts. The itch I feel to see you try and maintain your composure.

Just the buildup gets me going. Watching your breathing get slightly heavier. The slight squirm in your muscles as you anticipate that first blow. I can almost see the thoughts in your head. Imagining the pain, the sounds, your heartbeat increasing.

Soon, love, soon it will be a reality. A beautiful combination of arousal and pain. Sensory overload taking over. Your mind focusing on my words, my commands, and the feel of the soft leather as it makes its presence felt. Breathe deep, baby, it won’t be long now.

20f4d22899e3c75dc641060e256b59d0150231a8.gifv

You can just sense it, can’t you? My desire to watch the crop dance. My yearning to hear your delicate grunts. The itch I feel to see you try and maintain your composure.

Just the buildup gets me going. Watching your breathing get slightly heavier. The slight squirm in your muscles as you anticipate that first blow. I can almost see the thoughts in your head. Imagining the pain, the sounds, your heartbeat increasing.

Soon, love, soon it will be a reality. A beautiful combination of arousal and pain. Sensory overload taking over. Your mind focusing on my words, my commands, and the feel of the soft leather as it makes its presence felt. Breathe deep, baby, it won’t be long now.

This is so Hot. I hope you don't mind but I just have to send it to someone. :kiss:

dbe71009d5e204fe79884807190ad7069df01739.gifv

You want daddy's cum kitten?
Go on then, take it.....
Make daddy cum inside you right now.....
Yes my kitten.....
Don't stop

1fbeef17fcd8da4bac18fdb0cc1a66fd1d4db82b.gifv

Tied helplessly to the chair, I know how much you love to be restrained even if you do protest against it a little, legs spread wide but still with your panties on from being fully exposed, I swear I can already see a damp patch.
I take your sight from you with my necktie, heightening your senses.
Your breathing is a little quicker than normal, I tease you for a moment, telling you all the things I could and will do to you while you are at my mercy, you try to stay calm, you try to make me believe that your not as turned on as you truly are but that damp patch on your panties as grown bigger tells me otherwise, you are ready......ready to be taken....not just taken, you need a man to take control of you, to give you what you so desperately crave......you are ready to be owned.
I slowly tickle my finger tips under the edge of your panties, you let out a gasp as they brush against your flesh
Lifting your panties so I can slide my hardness against you and start to grind it over your wetness
So very wet kitten.
Sliding myself back and forth on you......tell me kitten....tell me what you crave.....say it.....tell me kitten and your wish will come true right here right now.

1fbeef17fcd8da4bac18fdb0cc1a66fd1d4db82b.gifv

Tied helplessly to the chair, I know how much you love to be restrained even if you do protest against it a little, legs spread wide but still with your panties on from being fully exposed, I swear I can already see a damp patch.
I take your sight from you with my necktie, heightening your senses.
Your breathing is a little quicker than normal, I tease you for a moment, telling you all the things I could and will do to you while you are at my mercy, you try to stay calm, you try to make me believe that your not as turned on as you truly are but that damp patch on your panties as grown bigger tells me otherwise, you are ready......ready to be taken....not just taken, you need a man to take control of you, to give you what you so desperately crave......you are ready to be owned.
I slowly tickle my finger tips under the edge of your panties, you let out a gasp as they brush against your flesh
Lifting your panties so I can slide my hardness against you and start to grind it over your wetness
So very wet kitten.
Sliding myself back and forth on you......tell me kitten....tell me what you crave.....say it.....tell me kitten and your wish will come true right here right now.

Sexy as fuck

tumblr_pd8x8amKxS1tf38qeo1_1280.jpg

It's that moment I know she craves. That moment where she can just let go to feel what burns at her core. How she craves just to feel, feel my penetration, feel that desirous lust spread her needy pussy open.

How she craves to feel my grip of her hips, the way she feels I'm claiming her before I even penetrate her. That need to take, that need to be taken for the woman she is and how she needs to feel.

She craves me not to be hesitant, to have her mind battling why she is face down, ass up. She needs to feel me take what I want, to feel I can't resist but to feel her from the inside. To show her that desire and intensity that my words have slipped into her mind. That need to sate what she has craved, to feel taken, to feel owned, to cum so hard her body convulses.

It's this moment, she's needed to feel herself exhale. All her lustful thoughts anticipated as I stand behind her. How she feels her wetness trickling down her inner thighs, how she is begging for my desirous lust to penetrate her lustful need. That moment she feels taken as I thrust my cock inside her with a conviction that makes her moan deep as she feels. Feels my desperation as I throb deep inside her, feel an intensity raging as she feels my fingers entangle in her hair, that tug as I pull her head back. That freeing emotion to be taken to that place that she has envisioned. That moment she softly moans with conviction, "Please just Fuck Me! Please! I just need to feel, feel you Fuck Me!

Back