Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

7eddf88cf4338cd71c4e3362f904cbf2071beb72.gifv

tumblr_pd8x8amKxS1tf38qeo1_1280.jpg

It's that moment I know she craves. That moment where she can just let go to feel what burns at her core. How she craves just to feel, feel my penetration, feel that desirous lust spread her needy pussy open.

How she craves to feel my grip of her hips, the way she feels I'm claiming her before I even penetrate her. That need to take, that need to be taken for the woman she is and how she needs to feel.

She craves me not to be hesitant, to have her mind battling why she is face down, ass up. She needs to feel me take what I want, to feel I can't resist but to feel her from the inside. To show her that desire and intensity that my words have slipped into her mind. That need to sate what she has craved, to feel taken, to feel owned, to cum so hard her body convulses.

It's this moment, she's needed to feel herself exhale. All her lustful thoughts anticipated as I stand behind her. How she feels her wetness trickling down her inner thighs, how she is begging for my desirous lust to penetrate her lustful need. That moment she feels taken as I thrust my cock inside her with a conviction that makes her moan deep as she feels. Feels my desperation as I throb deep inside her, feel an intensity raging as she feels my fingers entangle in her hair, that tug as I pull her head back. That freeing emotion to be taken to that place that she has envisioned. That moment she softly moans with conviction, "Please just Fuck Me! Please! I just need to feel, feel you Fuck Me!
So perfect! :heart:

84e575e3ac035d7bc0a4f6a57838d878d2d0a035.gifv

Mmmmmmm....that's it kitten.....take a look.....mmmmm....feel that?
That hard heavy meaty cock sliding up your slit.....look at it......mmmmmm......spread your legs wider kitten......open yourself up ready for me.

Last edited:
84e575e3ac035d7bc0a4f6a57838d878d2d0a035.gifv

Mmmmmmm....that's it kitten.....take a look.....mmmmm....feel that?
That hard heavy meaty cock sliding up your slit.....look at it......mmmmmm......speed your legs wider kitten......open yourself up ready for me.
*I'm going to need a minute to compose myself*
GOOD GRIEF! :eek::cattail:

tumblr_pxuusdSIdu1yv0k3qo1_r2_500.gifv

I could and would tease you like this for as long as possible, I absolutely adore doing it, taking you to the edge, the very edge, yes kitten right there then I'd stop and hold you on that edge, you'd be oh so close, maybe so close that just my hot breath on your clit would push you over but no, not yet, try to calm down, we have all day.

Been trying to catch up with this chat. Havent fully gotten there yet, but couldnt resist to compliment on the deliciously filthy content of it. Beautiful collection!

Been trying to catch up with this chat. Havent fully gotten there yet, but couldnt resist to compliment on the deliciously filthy content of it. Beautiful collection!

Thank you very much MistressOfAlaok. :rose:

No rush to catch up, take your time and make sure you don't miss any of the filth.

Back