To keep the review thread clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does the bohemeth of all poetry days 11/12?
holy flood gates
I can help out by taking some, just let me know.

~as:heart:

Re: Re: Re: Argh!

minsue said:
You risk the wrath of The Poets? :eek: Brave man. :D

The poets think I'm cute...or so I'm told...

right poets?

he said, kissing ass with amazing abandon)

annaswirls said:
Who does the bohemeth of all poetry days 11/12?
holy flood gates
I can help out by taking some, just let me know.

~as:heart:

I counted 74! No one came forward. :(

tungtied2u said:
How can I help?

I'm not sure who's doing Thursdays. Because of the glitch the new poems came out in a clump. I'll put up the ones I liked any way.

:rose:

Re: I think

tungtied2u said:
Liar is thursday's...isn't he?
Yep. Thursday was Nov 11, and when I went to bed, there were still no poems up. The flood are all friday poems, dated Nov 12.

Need a hand with those?

#L

Re: Re: I think

Liar said:
Yep. Thursday was Nov 11, and when I went to bed, there were still no poems up. The flood are all friday poems, dated Nov 12.

Need a hand with those?

Sorry Liar....I had a bit too much brandy and got lost in the time space continuum....I think tathagata has done the last 2 fridays...

I don't know if it's a permanent thing...or if it's because Eve has been spanking the monkey..... :D

howsomeever....Tristesse did start to do some reviews to help out way early this a.m....and I'm sure any else's contribution's would be welcome.

Re: Re: Re: I think

tungtied2u said:
Liar said:
I think tathagata has done the last 2 fridays...

I don't know if it's a permanent thing...or if it's because Eve has been spanking the monkey..... :D

howsomeever....Tristesse did start to do some reviews to help out way early this a.m....and I'm sure any else's contribution's would be welcome.

Yeah it's me
74 huh??

anyone who wants to pitch in is welcome
I've got a doctors appt at 9 and then i'll come home and start in.

I cant just say
" they're all great read 'em all " huh??
:D

see you all in a bit

You're a genius!

Sorry, Tath, but no one that cites a poem of mine can be called an idiot!

Seriously, thanks for an exceptional job on reviews today; it was a daunting task and you did an amazing job of winnowing for gems in so many authors' work. I appreciate your effort.

There are more good Saturday poems, so I'll be back Saturday morning with more reviews. Eyes need a break. ;)

T- Thank you for your hard work in getting this task finished, and thank you for being so kind to me and my poems.

Thanks to everyone who commented! I was so overwhelmed to day with the influx, I hardly had time to comment! I was surprised that others were so dedicated in getting through the list and taking the time to comment,. I wish I would ahve been home more today to do that.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzso tired!

night night

~anna

I'm just glad mine didn't get lost in the avalanche. Thanks for the kind words, Miss Eve.
Why do people submit 12 of their poems on the same day? Spread 'em out, folks.
:) :(

Thanks Tath, for the mention of "quick on the trigger" and to all those that took the time to vist my dirty poem for the split second it took to read it... that comment of yours was a lot longer eh? ;)

Thanks

- neo

Last edited by a moderator:
Tathagataand Tungtied, Thank you for the mention of change, minus quarters. Your kind words melted my heart, made me feel so cared for :)

I am digging deeper into the

pockets of my soul, mostly finding lint, while I'm
looking for me, and I appreciate everyone who has read and sent FB and voted, and also to everyone who just read and wondered. Thanks for letting me in :rose:

maria

Last edited:
Maria2394 said:
Tathagataand Tungtied, Thank you for the mention of change, minus quarters. Your kind words melted my heart, made me feel so cared for :)

I am digging deeper into the

pockets of my soul, mostly finding lint, while I'm
looking for me, and I appreciate everyone who has read and sent FB and voted, and also to everyone who just read and wondered. Thanks for letting me in :rose:

maria

Maria, I do hope you understand the impact of those three words

change, minus quarters

when I am 93 in a nursing home, if I remember any words from lit, I think it will be those words, I think. change minus quarters

it says so much.

If I ever teach a writing class, I think I will ask permission to use this as an example of metaphor. I have rarely seen a better one.

not kissing ass, I really feel strongly about this

as

annaswirls said:
Maria, I do hope you understand the impact of those three words

change, minus quarters

when I am 93 in a nursing home, if I remember any words from lit, I think it will be those words, I think. change minus quarters

it says so much.

If I ever teach a writing class, I think I will ask permission to use this as an example of metaphor. I have rarely seen a better one.

not kissing ass, I really feel strongly about this

as

Miss Anna :)
I know one thing in this world for sure and that is that YOu do not kiss ass, I know that you dont say something unless you mean it and I appreciate your understanding of my poem thingie. The thing is, it does mean more, more than just "change" as in coin, I think several of you got that, the ones that sent me notes, wow, I thought it was, ohh, was an awful introspective mess and wasnt sure if it would convey what I wanted to say and a couple of you, I told why I didnt turn on PC's. Thank you so much for taking the time to communicate with me.

And anna, if you ever do teach a writing class, I will be there with bells on, I mean it, even if I have to drive for a week :)

and ohh, no nursing homes for us poet type people, when I get rich, ( wink, wink) ahem, I am starting a home just for us poets called the Poets Asylum, I think it would rock, dont you? :D I for one dont intend to live long enough to even need a nursing home, lol

PS, i just love when people dissect my work and tell me what it means, cause I rarely know !!

Thank you Eve, for the mention of Cannibal :)

and, as far as cannibals and zombies go, this isnt the first time Tath and I have unknowingly been on the same wave length, its just funny that this time it involved flesh eaters :D

Lovely poem, and Maria even threw in a yon and thyself. And only Maria could probably get away with it.

and hey, I just love yons and thyselves, they are terribly under-used in the past hundred or so years ;)

Just wanted to thank Eve for the mention in the thread, and for all the great comments and feedback on my latest poem To Raise A Stillborn Child. It was an easy, as well as tough one, to write. Glad it went through. :rose:

Safar"E"

Thanks Wicked for the mention on the poem

~~~~~~"Safar"E"~~~~~~

Thanks Maria for the kind comment
you too Eve, I had to let that one out
it was haunting me...<grin>
Ever had a poem in mind that wouldn't go away
<laughin> had to throw it into the jaws of the lion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back