"To keep the review thread clean..."

Thnx to Honey Adored for Fave-ing & Liking Foggy London ......Pt 2 & Pt 3 , Old Bear for commentin' on Foggy London ...Pt2 & Bad Newz. & 12-oh-1 for your acidic Witty Ditty on My Feisty Senorita & thnx for all your assorted 5- es in Votes !!!
U R Welcome, it was a brain fart, as I generally view those that are not edited, or thought out, I know that clashes with your view on poetry, but so be it. I'll live with it. Face bookit Like. Dont like. Dont care.

Thank you to Todski, 1201, OldBear, HoneyAdored and Cleardaynow for your comments on Failure, The Great and Glorious.

And to answer Cleardaynow, it's about not being able to put the pen down once you pick it up.

thank you 12-oh-1 for complimentin' "in the Football Stadium " & Silverisbad for Fave-in' the same !
also thnx to Oldbear'n Trixare4kids for likin' n' addin' to 12-oh-1's comments on My Feisty Senorita !!

THANK You Tod for commentin' on My Feisty Senorita 'n In the Football stadium

Thank you to Todski, Cleardaynow, Tazz and 1201 for your comments on Salem Blues. 1201, yup it's fugly and I did change up the breaks and resubmit to match the way I'd speak it, sorry but your fav line break is now joined :(

Oh, and thanks also to Anon for taking the time to comment.

thank you

Thanx to Pained Love 'n Tazz for comments on In the Football Stadium

Thanks to todski and trixareforkids for the comments on Kinshasa.

Thanks to 1201, cleardaynow, trix, ashesh, honey adored, oldbear for their comments, votes

and thanks to Pellegrino for the reccomend on the review thread, on my poem sign language

Thank you to Todski, Cleardaynow, Tazz and 1201 for your comments on Salem Blues. 1201, yup it's fugly and I did change up the breaks and resubmit to match the way I'd speak it, sorry but your fav line break is now joined :(

Oh, and thanks also to Anon for taking the time to comment.
you are the writer, your call, looking at it, I got a visual of a spike, but I also realized that the length was probably over a normal page. i.e. no longer workable. also reading it with pauses after the short line gave it an extreme tension, however it was a "reader" attempt to find the logic or the voice.

thnx Old Timer for 'ur sarcy comment on Lite Limericking [ @ least U commented & did not ignore !!]

A belated thanks to Ash, 1201, tod, and Old Bear for comments on "Stream of Consciousness."

1201: it took me a while to wrap my head around what you wrote. You're right, but there was a logjam with a big rock in the middle of the stream engraved with "Pride of Authorship."

Thanks to 1201 for commenting on Babe
Rebetiko music is well worth exploring just for its almost absolute musical value. It is a very rich musical idiom based in Eastern Mediterranean modality, therefore with very ancient roots.
It's a pity that its lyrics are very hard to translate in English as they use a lot of Greek slang, but they are also equally beautiful.Sometimes I translate them and make collections of them. I will post a few in a separate thread in near future.
Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
A belated thanks to Ash, 1201, tod, and Old Bear for comments on "Stream of Consciousness."

1201: it took me a while to wrap my head around what you wrote. You're right, but there was a logjam with a big rock in the middle of the stream engraved with "Pride of Authorship."

goes to find it :cool:

Thanks to 1201 for commenting on Babe
Rebetiko music is well worth exploring just for its almost absolute musical value. It is a very rich musical idiom based in Eastern Mediterranean modality, therefore with very ancient roots.
It's a pity that its lyrics are very hard to translate in English as they use a lot of Greek slang, but they are also equally beautiful.Sometimes I translate them and make collections of them. I will post a few in a separate thread in near future.
Thanks for the interest.
Rebetiko
in the light of your song, see Definition and etymology, eh, a little deeper we go.
Well Done.

Thanks, 1201, for commenting on Just A Graph.
That line is certainly problematic, but I think the whole song is also. It could do with a lot of improvement.

Thanks also tazz317 for bothering with the same song. I could even understand your comment with a few more vowels!

Back