"To keep the review thread clean..."

hmmmm.. Did you know that when you post a series of poems they don't show up on the NP list but instead are part of the Story Series sub-index on the front page? That's where you need to look for my MILFs so don't be afraid.. lol I'm not asking you to vote.

Thanks to Ash, Old Bear, and pelegrino for their comments on "Terms of Endearment." A further thanks to 1201 for inspiring my Muse with "It's about time you got off your dead ass."

LOL I wonder how you fived my MILF #1 when I keep voting off. Thank you for the sentiment though, Ashesh. The role reversal wasn't originally entitled MILF, they're BILFs but as I said. I bowed to the Lit rules and took away my reference to Boys in the title. I think it loses something, so they're all still my BILF series.

Annie, haha, funny eyes indeed. I saw a photo of my #5 where he was chatting with a couple of older women and seemed to be charming the panties off them as he had whisky or something and they sipped wine, or something. It set the tone ;).

Thank you both for your comments. Made me smile.

todski! You have given me some really great input. I'll work that out of those poems you suggested I have another jab at.

GM. I'm glad you had fun with them. I may edit them to be one poem. I think it would smooth the voice out and maybe keep them all on track.

Thanks everyone. It was fun writing them for the 30 in 30 and now your comments have been really rewarding.

Thanks to Ash, UYS, and tod for their comments on the silly poem, "We Work. We Play. We Come and Go with Dick and Jane."

Good catch, tod, on the last line's mimicking the song, "Da Doo Ron Ron" by the Crystals, which came out in 1963, a time when the reading series of "Dick and Jane" books underwent "heavy revision" according to Wikipedia because, among other reasons, Dick and Jane were "a bit more sophisticated."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqnam1zgiw

Thanks Ash for commenting on Poetry Is A Waste Of Time

You can interpreted it the way you like. So do I.
S1 line 2 is an important question to me.
In S5 lines 1 & 2 I state clearly for whom it should be and what it should not be.
Statement of S6 is an a expansion on a witticism by Oscar Wilde.
S3 is the core for me. In absence of real fun there is always alternative fun.
The whole thing includes also a private story, didn't you see that? You can always gather it from my tags.
No, I don’t give up yet reading or writing. I just wonder sometimes though.
:)

Thanks to todski28 for commenting on Poetry "Is A Waste Of Time".
Just words, tod, don't take me seriously.

Thanks Tod for your thoughtful comment on a Mumbai Crematorium : it seems to me sometimes the callous , cynical bystanders -----the Pundit , Ghadge & the dog by their very act of indifference draws the grieving Relative ( whether child , sibling or spouse ) back into the Familiar Comfort of the Real World : which stops for them @ the point of Death of the Loved One .
This poem is based on a real life experience

Thank you very much, Ashesh9 for commenting on Are You A Passing Tourist?
"A Dream Of Long Ago" is mentioned in 3 or 4 poems that I have submitted so far and You are the first to notice that it is a concept of mine. Thank you. In fact it is the title of the initial chapter and probably still the strongest concept that operates in both my long cycles "LEMONIA" and "LEMONIA (F)LEAP EDELTRAUD" which amount to nearly all my input in LITEROTICA (but they are much longer than what I have submitted so far).

Thank you also for your comment on Sorry, Uncle William.
Yes, I had Hamlet in my drunken mind two nights ago. I don’t disagree with anything you say on the Play or the anguish of the hero. In fact it is one of my best psychological plays by Shakespeare, so I did not mean that this question is silly, but that an answer can be given in strong terms.
My approach to it (in this short poem only) is not from the existentialist but from the absurdist point of view.
The French philosopher Albert Camus ( a contemporary of Sartre) starts his essay "The Myth of Sisyphus" by saying that the only true philosophical question is the question of suicide.
In the end he refutes suicide as a solution to the absurdity of life and he proclaims "revolt" as the only solution to it. He concludes his ideas in another work of his "The Rebel" and both of these works have helped me all my life to face with more strength the question posed by Hamlet.
So, I'm having my little rebellion against uncle William.
Sorry for not writing a better poem to clarify what I believe and thanks for giving me the chance to talk about it.

Thnx to OldBear for commentin' on He who shall remain Unnamed
and one can only imagine what that is about
now flak man did you ever fully explain that "unprotected sex" and AIDS comment.
NO.
do you think I forgot my threat?

Todski and Ashesh: My GILK series is more a favourite than the BILFs, I think. They are expressions of an unsatisfied curiousity of gettin' carnal with the ladies, and that delight every person on the planet feels when they see beauty, intelligence, and talent displayed, but only usually explored by men. I love men but compared to women for the sheer breathlessness of eye-pleasing attractiveness, they often fall short of beautiful.

Thank you for your comments about them. Oh, and todski, I like them all, too.

:devil:

Todski and Ashesh: My GILK series is more a favourite than the BILFs, I think. They are expressions of an unsatisfied curiousity of gettin' carnal with the ladies, and that delight every person on the planet feels when they see beauty, intelligence, and talent displayed, but only usually explored by men. I love men but compared to women for the sheer breathlessness of eye-pleasing attractiveness, they often fall short of beautiful.

Thank you for your comments about them. Oh, and todski, I like them all, too.

:devil:
sexist
I think I shall never see a sight more lovely than a tree
-song of knotty pining
actually it's sorta like a bell curve, champ, with a big fat clump in the middle

who knows what lies within
these sordid, sundry bags of skin,
despite the fact it can be measured...

Moderator Warning

and one can only imagine what that is about
now flak man did you ever fully explain that "unprotected sex" and AIDS comment.
NO.
do you think I forgot my threat?

Moderator Angeline clearly requested U Not to post crude comments in PFD forum , Mr 12-oh-1 : now which part of English do you Not understand ??!

Moderator Angeline clearly requested U Not to post crude comments in PFD forum , Mr 12-oh-1 : now which part of English do you Not understand ??!
Where are these so-called crude comments that you the easily offended by?

Now, what part of go fuck yourself do you not understand?
here you are again, lame-o, trying to insert a woman between you and the ass throttling you so richly deserve, altoon.
Either explain your nonsense or issue an apology, and not just to me, but to all the others wasting there time with comments.
Three years of !!!?????!!! and probably ten people tell you.
And then you write a fucking poem. Loser.

Back