"To keep the review thread clean..."

Thank you Erectus for the 23rd Nov comments on my illustrated submissions Goa Skirtini , his Lingam : her Yoni , his Belt flashes downwards ...& lastly inFlagrnte Delicatio !!!
Thanx a Mill , Bro !!!

Many Thanx to Erectus for commenting on Query?? as well as Sad but Abs True

Many thanks go to Piscator & Erectus for commenting on American Sentence Dec'15 & to Erectus for commenting on Smart People : Merry Christmas to both of you !!!---ash9

A belated thank you Ashesh, for favoriting Dear Santa.., and a happy holidays to you, and to everyone else. May all of your families be close and plentiful, your friends steady in even the most trying of times, and your days long and full of happiness and light.

Thank you very much, gm, on your thoughtful comment on When Once a Scribbler...

I considered deleting the "now" in the last line based on your comment during the challenge; for whatever reason, the line sounds better to me as it is.

The "one thousand swords" - I deliberately wanted to leave it vague, numberless, though thousand is already a large number. ;) This one definitely fits into the category of idiosyncrasies.

Last edited:
Thank you, Ashesh and AH

I am glad you both liked When Once a Scribbler enough to give it your "favorite" nod - much appreciated. :rose:

Many thanx to Erectus & Tazz for commentin' on Religious or Spiritual ......

Thank you Erectus for your observashun's on " Migrants " " Activities " & " hidden....illegal Factory "
& thank you Piscator for PM-ing me on " Migrants " !!!

Thanks Mer for your comments on And if not love. I like your space idea. Affairs always have their awkward moments and I was trying ti capture a bit of that. Adam Cohen's song When We Go Home captures it beautifully.

GP ,
GM has written some beautiful words praisin' Yearly Check-up : hv you noticed ?
regards,
ash9

No, I had not seen GM's lovely comment, thank you for pointing it out and thank you very much, greenmountaineer, for leaving it. :heart:

Last edited:
Dd-w

Thanks to Angeline, Todski, and GreenMountaineer for their comments on Doodle Dandy- Walker.

Now Todski clearly 'got it,' but I'm not sure about Angeline and GMT. But prolly it's my failure because Todski had to use google to 'get it'. :)

Thanks to Angeline, Todski, and GreenMountaineer for their comments on Doodle Dandy- Walker.

Now Todski clearly 'got it,' but I'm not sure about Angeline and GMT. But prolly it's my failure because Todski had to use google to 'get it'. :)

You got me there, ishtat. I was unfamiliar with the syndrome. With the cadence my mind's ear heard and the combination of "doodle" and "dandy," I made a Yankee leap of abstraction.:confused:

You got me there, ishtat. I was unfamiliar with the syndrome. With the cadence my mind's ear heard and the combination of "doodle" and "dandy," I made a Yankee leap of abstraction.:confused:

I did the same, but there were trigger phrases that snapped the singsonging rhythm that forced me to Google. Ishtat is in my opinion an exceptional poet that often has layers to his work, so I made a leap of google. I think the contrast makes it a chilling piece, the innocence of youth package in the singsong rhythm of Yankee doodle, and the loss of that youth in stark reality, and there was nothing that could have been done.

Last edited:
Again, my heart felt thanks to GM for reading and commenting on this , one of my new additions.....I'm feeling a bit lonely over there.

My thanks to legerdemer for recommending my latest submission and piscator, tazz and Ash for reading and commenting. :heart:

Thanks to GM, AH and piscator for reading and liking, also to Ash for the same, different poem. :)

Last edited:
Back