"To keep the review thread clean..."

Thank you , Piscator , for your comment on Universal Sentence BTW #22 is Not mine !?

Thanx Remec for likin' Stomach Upset & ....anti-climax & Mer for likin' Untitled & sure time for dancin' in the rains......let the Monsoon come sooooon !!!

Thanx Remec for likin' Stomach Upset & ....anti-climax & Mer for likin' Untitled & sure time for dancin' in the rains......let the Monsoon come sooooon !!!

The best time for viewing all those wet (T-)shirts.

Thanks much, gm, for your reading and comments on Object of My Desire. :rose:

To answer you, yes - I specifically intended to flip the object of sexual desire from female to male, throw in a dab of sexual politics (hopefully subtly). My use of nay rather than no is a bit related - nay sounds less aggressive to me, softer, and I didn't want the poem to come off as too pushy; I felt too much seeming aggression here would detract from the eroticism. Just my ear.

Ashesh, you are too kind - thanks much for reading Pluperfect Perfection - I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you Angie for your complimentary comment on Spankin' saved our ......

Ashesh Lit won't let me sign in to comment on your Brexit but what makes you think that Dockworkers, Electricians Postmen and Mechanics hate immigrants? My Husband is an Electrician and he's neither a racist nor a bigot I think you'll find many working men think the same and I'll thank you not to assume otherwise.

Ashesh Lit won't let me sign in to comment on your Brexit but what makes you think that Dockworkers, Electricians Postmen and Mechanics hate immigrants? My Husband is an Electrician and he's neither a racist nor a bigot I think you'll find many working men think the same and I'll thank you not to assume otherwise.

Annie : I get the impression here in Mumbai that the working class solidly voted to Leave whereas the young professionals or Yuppies were all for Remain but I wanted a frank comment on my Brexit which nobody has done because while moonlight , mountains , flowers & stars are well quite aesthetic why shouldn't Poetry focus on Real Life controversies too ????
please post a Poem in answer to mine on PFD : & I know you are neither a racist or bigot & nor is your husband but a countrywoman fo yours told a Pole in London's public transportation vehicle "Pack up & go home !"
& Messrs Boris'n Lefarge have fanned such flames in UK to get their desired result which is why I wrote this poem : do you wanna take a bet Ms. Nicola Sturgeon will Not lead Scotland out of the UK ???
if Brexit is Not reversed ????
sorry for your hurt feelings but nuthon' personal 'bout it : just that your forefathers ruled my forefathers for 200 years & partitioned undivided India on their Exit in a bloody genocidical few weeks of insanity..........
cannot help but feel Karma is a Bitch & she bites painfully ?!?!?!?!

Thank you GM for your compliments on Spankin' saved our marriage & awarding me the " Line of the Week" trophy !!!

Annie : I get the impression here in Mumbai that the working class solidly voted to Leave whereas the young professionals or Yuppies were all for Remain but I wanted a frank comment on my Brexit which nobody has done because while moonlight , mountains , flowers & stars are well quite aesthetic why shouldn't Poetry focus on Real Life controversies too ????
please post a Poem in answer to mine on PFD : & I know you are neither a racist or bigot & nor is your husband but a countrywoman fo yours told a Pole in London's public transportation vehicle "Pack up & go home !"
& Messrs Boris'n Lefarge have fanned such flames in UK to get their desired result which is why I wrote this poem : do you wanna take a bet Ms. Nicola Sturgeon will Not lead Scotland out of the UK ???
if Brexit is Not reversed ????
sorry for your hurt feelings but nuthon' personal 'bout it : just that your forefathers ruled my forefathers for 200 years & partitioned undivided India on their Exit in a bloody genocidical few weeks of insanity..........
cannot help but feel Karma is a Bitch & she bites painfully ?!?!?!?!

From the feedback I've had from my Scottish friends they want Ms Sturgeon to sit down and shut up!
As for saying Karma bites painfully sounds very much like you're rubbing your hands with glee,
BTW you shouldn't believe all you read because for sure one hell of a lot of lies are being published right now and some newspapers wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the bum.
I live in a street where there are English, Italians, Irish, Asians, Jamaicans, Jordanians, French, Lithuanians .......... and goodness gracious we all get along just fine, just like the majority of my Countrymen do.

From the feedback I've had from my Scottish friends they want Ms Sturgeon to sit down and shut up!
As for saying Karma bites painfully sounds very much like you're rubbing your hands with glee,
BTW you shouldn't believe all you read because for sure one hell of a lot of lies are being published right now and some newspapers wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the bum.
I live in a street where there are English, Italians, Irish, Asians, Jamaicans, Jordanians, French, Lithuanians .......... and goodness gracious we all get along just fine, just like the majority of my Countrymen do.

The World would have been so much better if all shared your generous multi racial , open-mindedness Annie : am not rubbing my hands in glee but very cautious / wary about developments . Yesterday's blast in Istanboul airport only strengthen the Bigots' hands whether Trump or Boris because they keep hinting at tons of Syrian suicide bombers massing over whether in Calais or elsewhere in the disguise of refugees / immigrants dying to come ovet to UK or USA to create chaos /anarchy ............

No Indians on your Street , Annie : how sad !......sigh.......

The World would have been so much better if all shared your generous multi racial , open-mindedness Annie : am not rubbing my hands in glee but very cautious / wary about developments . Yesterday's blast in Istanboul airport only strengthen the Bigots' hands whether Trump or Boris because they keep hinting at tons of Syrian suicide bombers massing over whether in Calais or elsewhere in the disguise of refugees / immigrants dying to come ovet to UK or USA to create chaos /anarchy ............

No Indians on your Street , Annie : how sad !......sigh.......

Shakes my head at just what people think they know about my Country! Whatever sort of propaganda do they feed you over there?
We have several Pakistanis ....... sorry I grouped them all under Asians.

Shakes my head at just what people think they know about my Country! Whatever sort of propaganda do they feed you over there?
We have several Pakistanis ....... sorry I grouped them all under Asians.

Guess the same kind of propaganda fed to gullible public in UK , Europe 'n USA who believe that naked Yogis 'n elephants roam the streets of Modern Metros of Mumbai , Delhi , Kolkata , Bengaluru , Hyderabad , Pune , Ahmedabad , Chennai , Thiruvanaananthapuram .............etc etcetc........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guess the same kind of propaganda fed to gullible public in UK , Europe 'n USA who believe that naked Yogis 'n elephants roam the streets of Modern Metros of Mumbai , Delhi , Kolkata , Bengaluru , Hyderabad , Pune , Ahmedabad , Chennai , Thiruvanaananthapuram .............etc etcetc........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think we can safely agree that there are gullible people everywhere who will believe just about anything because they are either too ignorant or too lazy to read and consider and form their own opinions, right? Look at what is happening with the elections in my country right now. We have a candidate who tells lies that are easily refuted with video evidence and yet people still choose to believe him! Amazing. And don't get me wrong--there is plenty of bullshit coming from all candidates! Some is just worse than others'.

Generalizations about groups of people are never a good idea imho. We're all part of the human family and it's best to form opinions on a person-by-person basis. I just wish more people recognized that instead of getting caught up in lies and propaganda...

Oh well. Eagleyez's son is on his way here for a visit and I must put my soapbox away lol and go make a batch of iced tea.

Peace and love to all from this old hippie. :):rose::heart:

I think we can safely agree that there are gullible people everywhere who will believe just about anything because they are either too ignorant or too lazy to read and consider and form their own opinions, right? Look at what is happening with the elections in my country right now. We have a candidate who tells lies that are easily refuted with video evidence and yet people still choose to believe him! Amazing. And don't get me wrong--there is plenty of bullshit coming from all candidates! Some is just worse than others'.

Generalizations about groups of people are never a good idea imho. We're all part of the human family and it's best to form opinions on a person-by-person basis. I just wish more people recognized that instead of getting caught up in lies and propaganda...

Oh well. Eagleyez's son is on his way here for a visit and I must put my soapbox away lol and go make a batch of iced tea.

Peace and love to all from this old hippie. :):rose::heart:

& lotsa' peace'n love to Ye Olde Hippie from this here middle aged Mumbaikar bent under ankylosing spondylysis !!! Hare Rama Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare !!!

Aha so you agree and know it's bullshit? So why write as if it's God's honest truth. I don't know if you're on Facebook or not but the bullshit that gets posted there as absolute truth makes me fear for the mentality of my fellow man/woman.

Scotsman69

Literotica Guru

I can't speak for the situation in Northern Ireland, which is greatly complicated by the political divide between unionist (traditionally protestant) and nationalist (traditionally catholic) communities. Except to note that as the nationalists do not yet constitute a majority of the population, though demography suggests they will in the not-too-distant-future; it seems certain that a significant proportion of the traditionally unionist electorate must have voted to remain.

In Scotland the situation is completely different. Anecdotal evidence - all I have to go on at present - is that the victory of the Little Englanders south of the border, and in parts of Wales, has already driven many Scots who voted against Independence two years ago, to support it now. It is even possible that the membership of the SNP will become larger than that of the UK Tory party in the foreseeable future. It is currently about two-thirds as large as the Tories in membership terms, and the Tories draw their membership from a population of 65m, whilst the SNP has just over 5m to draw on.

The disappearance of the UK, and the removal of several important business headquarters to an independent Scotland which will, one way or another, remain in the EU, are now inevitable.

The merger of Northern Ireland with the Irish Republic seems to me a rather longer-term consequence of 'Brexit', though I stand to be corrected by those with better knowledge of the politics of that island.

Back