"To keep the review thread clean..."

If you see Anonymous has been commenting on your new poems, don't have a heart attack it's me! Lit won't let me comment under my name!

Erectus : thanx Bro for your comments on spankin et Marriage : GM edishun' & Pluck.....Fuck

Thanks, Ash and gm, for your comments on Hotwire Me, Lover!

It brought my poetry troll back, too...

Thank you to Ash and Angeline for their kind comments and scoring on An acquired taste! ....... seems breaking new ground isn't to everyone's taste :)

Re: Cilcot vs Brexit all i can say folkz is my excellent relations with Annie have become the latest Collateral Damage of that misadventure called Iraq war

The Iraq war is nothing to do with the hurt you've inflicted. Try the part about England and Wales being full of spite and hate and England being an old Hag. Or maybe it was the spoilt, bratty princess needing spanking. I wouldn't dream of insulting your country or you, but then I've got manners, something you obviously have not.
I'll give you a chance to read this then consider yourself blocked so I don't have to see your inane ramblings ever again. My life will be greatly enriched.

Clarification

The Iraq war is nothing to do with the hurt you've inflicted. Try the part about England and Wales being full of spite and hate and England being an old Hag. Or maybe it was the spoilt, bratty princess needing spanking. I wouldn't dream of insulting your country or you, but then I've got manners, something you obviously have not.
I'll give you a chance to read this then consider yourself blocked so I don't have to see your inane ramblings ever again. My life will be greatly enriched.
Annie i have nothing against you personally but no love lost for a country which sucked the blood of the exploited toiling wretched poor of India for two hundred years !?!
All your civilization , good manners , ethics , Harrow , Oxford , Cambridge were financed by the blood sweat & tears of the poor Indian farmers for 200 years : from the time Robert Clive won Plassey in 1757 to 1947 when Louis Mountbatten left we have unwillingly financed your forefathers so i will damn well call England a girl on first date a la Bush & old nagging wife a la EU
The weavers of Murshidabad had their thumbs cut off by the British so that the world famous Murshidabad Silk did Not affect sales of factory produced yarn of Manchester : have you paid us Occupational Compensation / Damages for this ???
The Indigo Plantations in Champaran district of Bihar wreaked untold hardship on the poor farmers & forced them to grow indigo : do you know anything about the Misery inflicted ???
Bhagat Singh , Khudiram Bose , Chapekar Brothers , Bagha Jatin , Jatin Das .........untold others were tortured & hung by the Raj police & adminstration for simply demanding our rightful Independence ???!!!!
What are you whining about " insult to my country " when your accursed country has sucked the blood of mine for two hundred years ????
You know how many Indian men women & children were killed at Jallianwallah Baug by the scum Dyer & his Gorkhas ????!!!!
During the Bengal Famine Churchill & Whitehall deliberately diverted Rice supplies away from Bengal to the Allied War effort in China & the Pacafic Theatre so that resultantly millions starved to Death inspite of insistent appeals for Urgent Food Supplies by the then Viceroy Lord Wavell ???!!!
Winnie's pious hopes were with millions of Indians death by starvation the Independence Movement would have it's backbone broken : BTW these are Historical Facts Not " inane ramblings" !
What Hitler did at Auschwitz Churchill replicated in tge Bengal region during 1938-43 : just google " Bengal Famine " if you do not believe .........
You are welcome to Block me if you are sooooo sensitive about hearing a Few Home Truths bout your murderous forefathers ......Good Day ......google about all of tge above & learn the bloody historical Truth regarding the 200 years of Bloody Raj !?!

We don't call 160 million of our people Untouchable ...... unclean, but that's up to you, it's your caste system and I'm not criticising it ...... as I said I have better manners than to deliberately go out of my way to offend somebody I thought of as a friend. Although had I known it, I don't suppose I would have befriended somebody who hates my Country (and ultimately me) so much because of something I had no control over.
I've had run ins with various other people on here before but I have never stooped so low as you seem to think you have the prerogative to do, it's akin to me saying I have the right to insult every German because of how many of my Countrymen their ancestors bombed into oblivion, when clearly I do not have that right, nor would I ever consider doing so.

We don't call 160 million of our people Untouchable ...... unclean, but that's up to you, it's your caste system and I'm not criticising it ...... as I said I have better manners than to deliberately go out of my way to offend somebody I thought of as a friend. Although had I known it, I don't suppose I would have befriended somebody who hates my Country (and ultimately me) so much because of something I had no control over.
I've had run ins with various other people on here before but I have never stooped so low as you seem to think you have the prerogative to do, it's akin to me saying I have the right to insult every German because of how many of my Countrymen their ancestors bombed into oblivion, when clearly I do not have that right, nor would I ever consider doing so.

It's a crime under the Indian Penal Code ( IPC) to treat any fellow Human as an Untouchable : laws were passed immediately after the Raj was kicked out in '47 to outlaw untouchability ! Subsequent laws like tge Prevention of Atrocities against Dalits & other lower Castes act & Affirmative Action has uplifted the Dalit ( previously Untouchable ) community members and a large number of Dalits are now professionals i.e. Qualified Doctors or Engineers !!
Jai Hind !

Thank you to greenmountaineer for the recommendation of Thirty four and a half and for your comments and also those from Angeline and Anonymous .... very much appreciated :)

Don't know where else to say this so I'll say here a big welcome back to Desejo, who is a busy person but drops poetry on us when she can. She has a beautiful poem in the 5 Senses Challenge. She's inspirational! :)

Don't know where else to say this so I'll say here a big welcome back to Desejo, who is a busy person but drops poetry on us when she can. She has a beautiful poem in the 5 Senses Challenge. She's inspirational! :)

She is. I was tickled to see both her and KatieJones drop by recently in the 5 Senses Challenge. :)

Thank you. Hope to be able to post more often...I miss it here.

For those interested in prose poem, Tzara is spinning some beauties in the 5 Senses challenge.
Well, thanks, Piscator. I certainly wasn't expecting a recommend for some posts in a PFD thread, so I am way flattered.

There's some good stuff going on in the Five Senses thread right now, with yourself, Angie, Remec, and (as others have noted) KatieJones and Desejo making what I hope are not guest appearances.

I should note, though, that I'm writing "prose poems" because I've apparently lost the ability to lineate.

I'm pretty sure it's not contagious, though, so carry on.

She is. I was tickled to see both her and KatieJones drop by recently in the 5 Senses Challenge. :)

I had missed Katie's poem. Thank you for drawing my attention to it. Her poems are always a welcome surprise.

Thank you. Hope to be able to post more often...I miss it here.

You've been missed! And you wrote another stunner today, just lovely and evocative. :)

Ashesh and Pelegrino, thanks muchly for your comments on A Lover's Wish.
(As for tazz's comment, no idea what he meant.)

And gm, thank you too! I'll think on that L3.

Last edited:
Ashesh and Pelegrino, thanks muchly for your comments on A Lover's Wish.
(As for tazz's comment, no idea what he meant.)

And gm, thank you too! I'll think on that L3.

Mer , generally nobody can make out what Tazz means !?

Thank you Peeperguy for your compliments on my Illustrated poem Spanking ( illustrated)

thanks Ange, Annie, and Ash

Angeline, thanks so much for your comment on Second Fiddle - it's one of those that nearly wrote itself.

And thank you, Annie, for your comment as well - I so appreciate it.

Ash, my apologies - I just saw your comment on Massasauga Rattler - I'm afraid it was written out of spite, to feed a grudge. The poem served its purpose.

Last edited:
Mer : i just saw your comment on 'Juxtaposishun' : no worries Mer you ain 't one of 'em Yonis that intimidate my Mom's lil' son & many thanks for your comment !!

Back