~♥~ Battle of the Sexes ~♥~

The Farseer series of Robin Hobb.

Got it recommended by a friend... And I am pleasantly surprised 🤩

It is, it is old school classic fantasy.
Long time since I have read something like that.

The world building and construction is done smoothly, and there are, so far, not any ad hoc solutions or Deux ex machina.

Also, it is written is a beautiful language... And even the travelling passages, which would normally bore me to death, are well done.

So far, I am happy with it🥰

cool, I'm on my 2nd to last book in the series I'm reading...I have no idea what I'm going to read next...

Oohh!!! Well, I could recommend this series.. it is seriously old school, but that only adds to the charm. 📖

Aaahh!! That might be a hindrance!!

On the other hand... Then you might get to read something, that you have not heard about before 😍
(And could recommend it to me!)

Still, I love getting books recommended - I have found that, that way I often have more success, finding a book that I like😁😝

Haha, funny!! Me too... 🥰❤️ I figured.. I had read enough books, that I did not like.

So, other people's recommandations are the best🤩

1 9 0

I stop reading if I don't enjoy it...if you like fantasy may I recommend Ann Bishop to you...she's a good author, small time but good writing...

Morning Ana 🥰

Ann Bishop, I am going to look into her 🥰
I like read most things, as long as it is well-written 🤩

I am going to take some notes here...

When my series are done, I am going to need some new books 🥰🤩📖

Those are great for reading as well!! I have a thing for good articles, long and well researched journalism, that does make me happy🤩

Back