πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’• Chat with Sexy trans female RACHEL 46πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Sounds like your going to bed. You like older fit men I'm 54 and new. I think you woul be easy to talk to and show me a new experience

I had a dumb question…
Concerning the appearance umm
Post operation ?

I certainly didn’t mean to be offensive in any way and I most certainly apologize I have no experience or obviously education in the she male world, so, I’ll just educate myself before I speak. Thanks for letting me know!

Ahhh! Then, I offended you for sure by asking about postdoc appearance. SORRY!!!!
Curiosity is also fatal to dogs as well apparently.
SORRY!!!

Hi,

Just looking for some sexy guys who enjoy chat that's steamy. Girls are welcome too for sexy or platonic exchange. Feel free to say hello. I am brunette with blue eyes and average height, gained a little weight recently. Lol
Hi Rachel.
I wouldn’t mind having a chat buddy to get a little steamy with.
I’m a 45/M in the States, so hit me up next time you are on.

I certainly didn’t mean to be offensive in any way and I most certainly apologize I have no experience or obviously education in the she male world, so, I’ll just educate myself before I speak. Thanks for letting me know!
I do find todays world very confusing because so many things have changed. I am older that the average old Literotica visitor but this is not the only place.

So the thread has been, a little different the last couple of days.

Guys, I am NOT interested in helping you cross dress, or dominate you, or penetrate you. I am not saying there is something wrong with that, I am just not the girl for that.

I like older guys who know how to treat a girl like meπŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ’•

Back