🔮 What are you doing right now? 🔮

*pounds head against the table* why are people like this??

And I'm just dealing with this today...I couldn't imagine this scenario being a day to day thing!
And this is why that tip sheet I was trying to make yesterday didn't get done yesterday! Putting out everyone else's fires is a priority (apparently)

And this is why that tip sheet I was trying to make yesterday didn't get done yesterday! Putting out everyone else's fires is a priority (apparently)
The inability of management to prioritize correctly is simply staggering.

If you're a good worker, you get penalized for doing your job efficiently unless you're crazy aggressive in protecting your time. Management will always foist incompetent people's work onto you...

The inability of management to prioritize correctly is simply staggering.

If you're a good worker, you get penalized for doing your job efficiently unless you're crazy aggressive in protecting your time. Management will always foist incompetent people's work onto you...
Well… I’m management 🤷‍♀️😂

And FWIW, most of the issues I have to fix are the result of our sister company, not my actual employees

Well… I’m management 🤷‍♀️😂

And FWIW, most of the issues I have to fix are the result of our sister company, not my actual employees
So we are thusly locked in an eternal struggle :ROFLMAO:

And that makes sense. There's not much you can do about your sister company. Or is there? Does your power and influence extend even unto them, and you're simply playing 4-D chess when everyone else is playing checkers?

Back