😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

Good morning. Nice to see you too ❤️💙

Last night wasn't the best. Understatement of the year... And in 2h I need to be ready to go and be social. Wonder if some booze would help - or make me fall asleep?
🫂🫂🫂🫂 It helps me when I have to do sales calls. I am much more relaxed

Hi! @Strixaluco !
How are you? I'm still out at dinner with Mr Shady and friends. The evening is winding down now
Just past noon here, I'm on my way to be D's +1 in a party. Thankfully mostly calm people, but I've only met them once so it's not like it's totally relaxing for me. We'll see if I have any of my few spoons left when I return.

Just past noon here, I'm on my way to be D's +1 in a party. Thankfully mostly calm people, but I've only met them once so it's not like it's totally relaxing for me. We'll see if I have any of my few spoons left when I return.
I'm sure you'll have a great time!

I was wondering what was missing 😂
Seeing @MedicalMuse order a bourbon earlier it felt like the old days.
I sometimes wish I liked brown liquor but I just don't have the taste buds for it. @lakesailer_mi explained all the differences but it didn't stick.
I love me some bourbon. Whiskey will always be my drink of choice, in one form or another. ❤️

Sailer did have great taste in bourbon.

I'm sure you'll have a great time!
It was ok. Yes, just ok. I knew it wouldn't be more in that company. It's a circle of friends playing Magic the Gathering....and I don't play. The best part was the graceful cat of the house, who even allowed me to hold her.
You’ve got this, little owl 🥰
Good to see you!
I survived. Left home when I started to feel sleepy - even after 2 cups of tea.

I'm almost out of spoons, but need to still do some housework before tomorrow...

It was ok. Yes, just ok. I knew it wouldn't be more in that company. It's a circle of friends playing Magic the Gathering....and I don't play. The best part was the graceful cat of the house, who even allowed me to hold her.

I survived. Left home when I started to feel sleepy - even after 2 cups of tea.

I'm almost out of spoons, but need to still do some housework before tomorrow...
Just do your best. It’s all anyone (yourself included) can ask. No feeling bad for “not doing more”.
It doesn’t work that way 🥰

Back