🥂The B&B Speakeasy :: Celebrate Curvesday 🥂

Happy Curvesday all you pervs

l3a4LcH.jpg

uu9TF7w.jpg

Oh man! If only...

I discovered a few pics of curvy women posed "just like in Men's Magazines". Sexy. Provocatively. Dare I say "Explicit. Start with her. Smoldering sexuality, sneering for the camera. She likely just said something dripping in double entendre. I hope so anyway...Nice tan. No tan lines...

piAFkti.jpg

Don't get me wrong: Wilma Flintstone is one hot redhead. Marge Simpson must spend hours in the gym. Lois Griffin too. but there are some cartoons that truly capture the essence of a curvy woman:

8lVZ02v.jpg

AND PLEASE! Stop trying to make Velma DInkly a slim girl with enormous boobs. She is thick, and curvy and hot as they come:

c6b60d5e93a53697b75e6203a7c96503.jpg
denmack-19d54216-4c32-4189-b5ec-a4ffc53f7f89.jpg
DheLPo7UEAAC1Yn.jpg

YES< Scooby Doo gave me my love of Brunettes in Nerd Girl glasses and Redheads in bondage...(That's a rabbit hole that goes a long way on the internet...)

Velma is the best!! I need to re-do my costume one of these days and make it sexier 😋
Don't say that unless you mean it SNG...most of the Men of Lit were raised on Scooby Doo and we all know who was the hottest in the group (no, not the dog)...thank you for inspiring evil thoughts and maybe a Halloween story lol

Last Curvesday post for me today. I bought a boat last fall. It is a pontoon boat / barge, not fancy but the motor is reliable and it is stable and watertight. I intend to spend a lot of time on my yet to be named craft. I hope my favourite curvy woman will take advantage of being in the middle of the lake away from everyone, and um, get back to nature. Call this picture #summergoals

UKB8pGk.jpg

Wish me luck

Lol I dressed up as Velma for Halloween a few years ago, but my attempts to make it sexy fell short sadly
A group of us went as the whole Scooby gang and I got stuck with Daphne instead of Velma. So disappointing. On the plus side, we had to rush to the hospital when my nephew was born early so I have fucking ridiculous pictures of holding him in the NICU in full costume including a wig 🤣

I am linking this one. It isn't to everyone's taste shall we say...A Big Guy getting a delightful bit of "Oral Servitude"...Don't like it? Too bad, move on. Big men like sex too. Are you shocked?

Big Guy getting Oral
Thank you Tan.

I've lost all patience with people on Lit who are offended by bodies and sex. They are free to go prude everywhere else.

On second though, she said "Fuck you I am wearing the bikini" (for two curvy women in my life who won't give up their bikinis).

Avv8SOA.png

a5AVlPC.jpg

hUp56T6.jpg

3W59kIT.jpg

\
uqQatmQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back