šŸ§ Turn and face the strange ch-ch-ch-changesā€¦

I think he's still alive and some sort of conservative nut job, so, he's not finding a lot of work I think...
And there is Joe Pesci.

Iā€™m sorry, I forgot what the point is.

Oh, I remember, fuck that shit. That works!

And I am not a Pepsi guy or a Ford guy or, for that matter, a cowboys fan. That would be sacrilegious anyway, and Allah would not be amused.

And I am not a Pepsi guy or a Ford guy or, for that matter, a cowboys fan.

Itā€™s very hard for this particular member to take a stance on anything of substance.

Wat: Ninny Girl hasn't done her homework. You stupid cunts will fuck around and we'll get ass-raped with more Trump and it will be 100% your fault

BSG: What do think should be done to prevent Donald Trump from being elected? Can we count on your vote for Kamala Harris in November?

Wat: My vote won't make a lick of difference. I haven't bothered in years. I have better things to do.

Vehicle tires.

The wheels are the same size, but like candy bars, they're shrinking...

Unlike candy bars, the tires are the work of market forces; the candy bars are a result of printing money.

Like the Democrats and Kamala Harris and the corpse Biden did in the wake of Covid where they tyrannically, and for the Democrats, gleefully, locked us down and threw all those provoked white kids out of their schools.

That ought to even out the test scores!

Back