100 word story. Exactly. No More. No less.

Jump.

I balance.

It’s a long way down.

I’m so numb. I can’t feel the cold. I can’t feel anything. A little stumble, my arms spread wide. A giggle.

“What if I fell? No one would care. Free falling, then… I’m gone.” I close my eyes, and imagine.

“Stop fucking around.” You grasp my wrist.

You guide me away, but I rip free. Forlorn. Resentful. I sprint for it. Desperate to hold on to the numb, the cold; the emptiness. I crash at the ledge, and you pin me down. I scream furiously. Next, tears.

Finally... a tight embrace.

“I’d care.”

Breathless.

My fingers glide through your hair; my mouth presses to yours.

I feel your breath hitch; your lips part as you purr.

I tease your tongue with mine, and they dance as lovers do.

You taste like the ripest berries, the richest of chocolates.

Fresh falling rain, and salt of the earth.

I pull you close, drinking deeply of your sweet lips.

You feel like wildfire, and gusts from the sea.

Soft… like velvet or satin, cashmere or silk.

We part for breath—gasping, giggling; our foreheads pressed together.

“Kiss me 'til you can’t anymore.”

“If I do that, we’ll suffocate.”

Jump.

I balance.

It’s a long way down.

I’m so numb. I can’t feel the cold. I can’t feel anything. A little stumble, my arms spread wide. A giggle.

“What if I fell? No one would care. Free falling, then… I’m gone.” I close my eyes, and imagine.

“Stop fucking around.” You grasp my wrist.

You guide me away, but I rip free. Forlorn. Resentful. I sprint for it. Desperate to hold on to the numb, the cold; the emptiness. I crash at the ledge, and you pin me down. I scream furiously. Next, tears.

Finally... a tight embrace.

“I’d care.”
Oh, yes. ⭐

Obey.

He prostrates himself, as he has for hours. Obedient. Eager. Willing. He remains motionless.

She teases the tendrils of the cat o’ nine. Down against his toned shoulders. Down along his spine.

He remains motionless, transfixed on the unseen sensation. To move would mean pain. She’d strike him down, and he would love it.

The click of her heel travels the marble. Down. Around. Above.

The temptation is too great. The slightest shift to peek, the elusive red bottom of her heel. She halts. The cords snap. He gasps.

“I’m sorry, Mistress.”

Such delicious pain.

“Not yet, you aren’t.”

Obey.

He prostrates himself, as he has for hours. Obedient. Eager. Willing. He remains motionless.

She teases the tendrils of the cat o’ nine. Down against his toned shoulders. Down along his spine.

He remains motionless, transfixed on the unseen sensation. To move would mean pain. She’d strike him down, and he would love it.

The click of her heel travels the marble. Down. Around. Above.

The temptation is too great. The slightest shift to peek, the elusive red bottom of her heel. She halts. The cords snap. He gasps.

“I’m sorry, Mistress.”

Such delicious pain.

“Not yet, you aren’t.”
Excellent micro.

What are you are doing? Walking down my belly like you own it. Stop it, just stop it. Walking here, then there, little tiny feet, tramp tramp tramp, driving me crazy. Something in mind, do you? Walking is bad enough. No biting. If I could get my hands free I would...... Splayed out flat on dirt. Damn you Harold, get back here, get on. Get to it. Me tied, you on, love it.

You like it on, little guy? You have many friends I see. No, stop, not there. Not all of you.....wait...... ok, move to the left..... perfect.

Another day in hell

Twisting my form, a futile scream
No lungs to wail, no breath to draw
Guts torn, my demise claimed

Cleansing water, purity sought
Innards replaced, life restored
Tarnished by degrading touch

Foot contorted, breaks away
Enclosed, crushed, left alone
Rejected, lonesome sleep

Mended, rise to stand
Striving, pleading, don't forsake
Returned, in silence lay

Transported, overwhelmed anew
Putrid odors, unwelcome embrace
Brother trembles in cell adjoined

Drowned, a watery grave
Bloodied, silent solitude
Abandoned, I rest alone

Replaced, supplanted
Obsolete, my time is done
Brother chosen, excitement anew

Remember me.
Life was hell,
for a Dildo

Ask Mary Poppins

We hadn’t talked in a while. I felt bad.

Our conversations had touched everything I loved, everything that excited me. Had we been lovers for years?

Yet even with this familiarity, she managed to surprise me.

I know I led, and probably still lead a sheltered life. Pleasantly surprised to find that I was not alone in my secret fantasies, yet intimidated to find hers were even dirtier- a revelation of biblical significance and consequence.

My words dried up.

I wasn’t worthy to reply.

It wasn’t my fault.

What do you say when you can’t think of anything to say?

Stress Release

The hypnotist's fingers pressed circles around my temples, around and around and around. "Keep your eyes on the chart," he said. That got more difficult the more I slumped in the chair, and as the letters on the chart kept moving.

Circles inside circles inside circles, my head feeling thick, and the chart more and more blurry - should it be like that - but the thought dissolved. His voice droned on, my eyelids drooping. "Eyes on the chart," and I struggled to focus...

Then the chart burst into flames.

I guess superheroes need other ways to deal with stress.

/////

It has been pointed out to me that there's nothing at all erotic in this story.
Hmmm.
Yes, that's true. But I like it so I'm keeping it.

It has been pointed out to me that there's nothing at all erotic in this story.
Hmmm.
Yes, that's true. But I like it so I'm keeping it.
Not true. I like mind control and hypnosis stories. I may even get around to finishing mine one day.

“Do you trust me?" she paused, a heavy silence between them. The question was more than it seemed, carrying the weight of her life, and his, a burden almost to great for the four small words.

He thought for a long moment, she could see the workings of contemplation on his face as he imagined every possible reason, every foreseeable circumstance to come that he would be called upon to trust her.

Finally he answered: "I do". Simply, boldly, with a breathtaking strength and a heartbreaking meekness. He looked into her eyes, waited.

She smiled, a bit forlornly. "You shouldn't." she replied.

The Wrestle

We are laughing. Panting. She is trying to sit on me, pin me to the floor and finish it. I manage to scuttle out from under her.

Our legs are locked together kicking as we roll. We scuffle, our breasts rub together.

“If you lose you lick!”

Why do I make these stupid bets with her?

I'm a fast and nimble girl and pride spurs me on. I don't want to lick it! The idea is gross.

She's always been stronger though. She will never relent. I know her.

Finally I tire. I'm pinned.

“Lick. Front and back.”

“Yes sister.”

The Interloper

I didn't trust Dad's new wife. He was old money, she was all cougar.

That didn't stop me from winding up in bed with her, my face between her thighs and her mouth around my cock.

Rebecca had the most perverse mind-twisting ideas, and the body to make them possible. Each time we fucked I found myself deeper in a needy erotic addiction. In my brief sane moments, I had to be amazed at how Dad could keep up with her.

Of course, he couldn't. Rebecca looked ravishing in black at the funeral.
Her wedding ring was around my cock.

/////

Rain swept across the platform, stepping back under the canopy, waiting for my train. I hadn’t noticed the man behind me, until I backed into him.

“You feel nice and soft sweetie. Smell good too.”

I was frozen, unable to speak, as he took my hand and placed it onto his cock. It was hard and warm, and I trembled with excitement as he lifted my skirt and slip, pulling the gusset of my knickers to one side.

Drawing me close, he entered my pussy, quickly and firmly.

Flooding with vaginal fluid, as I spoke.

“Oh God! Dad, that’s lovely…..”

Last edited:
Slick skin sliding into slicker holes. Our sweat and saliva catalytic in our chemistry as breath and heart accelerate. Electric sensation spreading through me. I welcome your ingress. Stretch me. Fill me. My nails dig into you. Your teeth into me. Harder. Faster. I moan my assent. Closer. Deeper. Let this moment last forever. Let us revel in our lewdness until the world burns in envy. Locked together in perpetual motion. You belong in me. I was made for you. Nothing else is left. Just the symphony of pleasured sounds from me and the man I love, cumming inside me.

Slick skin sliding into slicker holes. Our sweat and saliva catalytic in our chemistry as breath and heart accelerate. Electric sensation spreading through me. I welcome your ingress. Stretch me. Fill me. My nails dig into you. Your teeth into me. Harder. Faster. I moan my assent. Closer. Deeper. Let this moment last forever. Let us revel in our lewdness until the world burns in envy. Locked together in perpetual motion. You belong in me. I was made for you. Nothing else is left. Just the symphony of pleasured sounds from me and the man I love, cumming inside me.
UWriteGud

Everyone Wears a Mask

I am still determining who she is. Everyone is wearing masks and drinking champagne punch, all rather drunk.

In the darkened hallway, the bitch kneels before me and I sweep my cape over her so nobody can see. Her crimson lips clamp around my cock. We need to be quick before we get caught.

Her throat houses my cock with ease. I fuck her mouth, this naughty tease. In minutes I'm filling her mouth with cum.

Standing up, she briefly removes her mask, exceptionally proud of her naughty task. My mother-in-law grins, 'Nice cock, Theodore.'

Amazing thread, couldn't stop trying, even when I'm not a writer. Have tried something with deep message. Hope the story is able to decipher that to the readers.

'An Indian home.'

My MIL threatened me for the nth time, for calling my family. This time, accusing me for not bearing a child even after 8 months of marriage.

I ran to our room, where my husband was busy working on his laptop, I slept hiding my tears away from him.

I heard his zipper down, his tee flown off the ground, the bed dipping to my side. He pulled me to face him, squeezing my clothed boobs, groaning…

“How many times have I told you, not to ruin my nights with your tears, now get naked, spread your legs immediately, slut.”

Note - Such scenario, was common until 1960s or even 80s may be. But society is much better now. For all genders. Hope things get better, much better.

♤♡◇♧

Last edited:
Shoe Encounter​

“Salesman, bring me these shoes in a size six, please.”

“Here’re your shoes, ma’am.”

“Can you help me put them on? I think you’ll need a shoehorn. I like my shoes a little snug.”

The salesman sat on the shoe stool between the woman’s shapely legs. He sniffed. Did it smell of pussy down there? He took her foot in his hand and squeezed a shoe on. The hell?! The shoes were two sizes too small.

The woman moved her knees apart. The salesman could not believe his eyes. Her glistening clit winked at him from inside her juicy cunt.

The feather-light flick of her tongue sent shivers down his spine, and he could feel the heat, seething and rising toward release. His eyes avoided taking in the view as he surrendered to the almost overwhelming sensations she was eliciting with her mouth. Pursed lips and a soft hand pumping hot ecstasy upward in ever insistent stages. His toes curled as she pushed him toward the point of no return. Now her lips slid slowly downward, urging him onward. Onward he came, stars flaring behind his closed eyelids, his heart pounding in his ears. His essence, and her reward.

A gang bang.

Her naked body was squirming with pleasure as the seven naked men took turns to fuck her at their will.

Her two nipples, one each in a different mouth, were eaten wildly. Her two hands stroking two different cocks waiting to fill her with their semen.

A raging bull was deep inside her ass. She screamed in pleasure and pain. Her ravenous cum filled cunt was being fucked by a hungry beast.

She was a fuck toy, a willing whore, her mouth was filled with a thick cock unloading their serum inside her cavern.

Drilling, thrusting, banging with unholy fucks.

♤♡◇♧

Back