18F Curious for Men to talk

Hi everyone. Curious girl here. I found this site after reading stories and they really got me excited. I’m young still live at home and would love to chat with some men, preferably older who know a little about things, to tell me about sex. It makes me excited. I don’t have anyone to talk about it with.
Hit.me up

Hi everyone. Curious girl here. I found this site after reading stories and they really got me excited. I’m young still live at home and would love to chat with some men, preferably older who know a little about things, to tell me about sex. It makes me excited. I don’t have anyone to talk about it with.
Hit me up telegram lonley0808

Welcome and free to chat when you want.

Hi Sophia, 59 WM from WA here

Hi. I enjoy impulsive stranger sex, voyeurism, exhibitionism, group, hotwives

... love to chat with some men, preferably older who know a little about things, to tell me about sex.
Sex can be wonderful. It has attendant risks. Do not engage before you're really ready. Be circumspect. Employ all due caution. Have fun. Practice makes perfect.

Good day Sophie, Mat from Burlington Ontario here. I’ve been reading this site for well… probably longer than you’ve been around to be honest. What kind of stories get you the most wrapped up? I’m 51 and more of a daddy type, I know what I want, and I’m definitely patient, caring and very experienced to help you through your journey

Well Hell

I would chat about about anything i have a fair amount of experience with many things

Last edited:
I would love to talk about it with you. Send me a message if you’re interested

Back