19/f looking for erotic emails

let's talk

I'd LOVE to just lay you down on your stomach and slowly start to kiss the back of your neck while slowly breathing hot air onto it at the same time.....after a good while of that, i'd push your shirt up on the back and slowly lick your spine from your pants line up to your shirt and then i'd have you take off your shirt and i'd cup your gorgeous breasts in my hands and let them rest in my palms while i moved my hot tongue all over the back of your neck while straddling your body,just letting you lay on your stomach and enjoy the feeling of my tongue on your neck and my hands lightly cupping your breasts and probablly lightly rubbing your sexy nipples with my thumbs!
;-)

P.S-Youre VERY beautiful and if i could give you any request...it'd be to see you and Fly slowly make love.....i'd love to watch him slowly pleasure you and watch how aroused he could get you. Just think about it....his great ideas(which btw FLY,ARE great ones comming from a guy...not many of us can get past the whole "fuck n' suck" part of sex and understand eroticism in its best:foreplay!) and your beautiful body...!!!!

lilli

lilli
I have 3 different thoughts on what we could do.
1st I would like to spend a whole day with you flirting and maybe partaking in general playfullness. ie(flashing, public displays of affection.

more later poker

to please you

Hi,

we would be in a nice cottage, listening to soft music as the lights are dimmed. you lay on the couch, your head on my lap and my hand slowly move over your dress. my wife is sitting in a chair, watching us, a glass of wine in her hands. she has her legs slightly spread and you can see her not wearing panties. my hands move over your body, teasing your nipples through your blouse, then slowly unbuttoning it as my wife keeps watching us.
your nipples are hard and as i completly open your blouse, they are standing up like little mountains. as I touch them , you softly sigh and your legs get spread a little. my hand moves down over your belly, rubbing you over your skirt. I slowly pull it up and let my hand move over your pubes. I can feel the excitement in your panties, and as my finger moves between your labia, you are very wet.
my wife now has pulled up her skirt and as she is watching me rubbing between your labia, she is doing the same to herself. She has opened her blouse too, showing her naked breasts.
You can feel my cock getting hard under your head, but i tell you to enjoy my fingers, not to touch me now.
Your breath goes faster and then...
well if you want to know how we continue, simply mail me, we will tell you.

kaaskop&wife

Hot Oil Massage

Lilli, Let me tell you how the massage would start.
> Once I have your body completely lubricated with warm oil, I would carress your neck with light kisses, gradually rubbing your shoulders until you were completely relaxed. Once the tension from you body was gone I would lightly touch your nipples with my fingertips until they were aroused and hard. My tongue would then begin to explore your body, I would encircle your nipples with my tongue and lick down your body to your belly button and then circling your clit. Taking some silk scarves, I would tie your hands to the bed posts as well as your feet leaving your legs spread eagled. The blindfold is next so you can only feel my tongue and not see me darting it in and out of your pussy. Flickering and fluttering, my tongue would slowly lick your pussy and ass while placing my fingers one by one inside you. Turning on the 8" vibrator, I would tickle your neck, your breasts, and finally your pussy until you were dripping wet. The dildo slides into your pussy, it is slightly painful but the pleasure is far greater. You are ready to explode and so am I just from your groans. I rotate my body so my cock slowly gets inserted into your mouth. We are now in 69 with the dildo inside of your pussy. You cumm all over the dildo and on mouth at the same time I am squirting my load into your mouth.
>

Wild

HI! Lilli

I would really enjoy Lapping up your sweet hungry pussy for hours, and than turning you over and eating your ass,

And then to top it off I would give you the fuck of a lifetime.Pleasuring all your holes would bring us both complete satisfaction,

And come next morning you would wake up with the sensation of me licking your clit before, before plunging my hot tongue in your sweet hot box, before fucking you harder than the night before.;)

Last edited:
as we stroll along the beach i watch u all night thinking of u and all the things i would love to do w/ u. LAter on we stop and sit on the beach watching the waves come in. As we sit there i lean over and kiss u gently and slowly place my hand on ur leg. Now u kiss back as i slide my hand higher up ur thigh. Now my hand is up ur shirt and i tease ur nipples w/ my fingers. U reach over and rub my cock through my shortsas i slide ur shit off to see that u r not wearing a bra. Now u unzip my pants w/ ur teeth and reach into my boxers to take out my 10 inch cock. Now i begin to finger u as u stroke my shaft then u.......

Back