19 yr girl in need of help!!

sent you an email

Hey Brooke!
I can't wait to swap some emails with you. I just sent you one. Hope you liked it. :)

I'll talk to you soon sweet thing

~lick

Email 4 you!!

Hello I am in Australia but seeing you are just wanting emails i guess you don't are from which country. Just want to say i will be sending an email . Talk to you soon xx

Hello there. Just killing some time on the holiday and I decided to read some of thse things. BOY, some of you guys are DESPERATE with too much time on your hands. You actually buy some of this stuff. Happy Fourth.

Sincerely,

Laughing his butt off

P.S. Don't waste your time replying or putting me down behind my back, I will never read it nor will I care.

long time no talk

Heya Brooke, got a lot of new fans here, you gonna come back anytime soon ? =)

i'd give you the hottest sex of your life

Brooke,

You sound like a real sex freak. There should really be more girls like you. I have just found this website and I am also from CT. In the future I will send you something. If you want to send me anything daejoo1@hotmail.com.

Well Help is Here

Just call me SUPERMAN or THE MAN. I can help you with anything your pussy desires.

Just give me a Holla :p

so sorry!

hey everyone..........i know u all must hate me cuz i haven't written back to any of you in like decades but ive been on vacation for the past almost 2 weeks. i just got back today and have 103 emails to read so if you dont get a reply today just know that you will get one!!! talk to you all later

~~ brooke

In Need of Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Brooke,

I sent you an e-mail. Thought it was pretty good. Guess it didn't impress you since I didm't hear back. I need some hot and spicy e-mail coming by way. Love to hear from ya.

oldtomcat@yahoo.com

P.S. Hope your not just another teaser.

heya brooke

Good to see you back, how was vacation? Hope you had fun =) Soon as I'm all set with this I'll send you an email you may want to read before the others, if you know what i mean<wink>. I look forward to hearin from you =)

Back