26/F Northern California

Hi Sassy_Jo

I can tell you think I'm going to get another ice cube, because at the sound of the bowl your body tenses up. However, this time, when my hand comes out, it's clasping a big, juicy strawberry. It, too, is rather cold, and a little water has condensed on it, so when I dangle it over your stomach, I can tell you think it's another ice cube. I set it down on your tummy and slowly begin to drag it around, lazy circles of a dim red juice are left behind. I bring it up to your breasts and trace your nipples. The berry has started to warm to your skin. I bend my head down and clasp my lips and teeth around the top of the berry and continue to drag it up toward your face. When I get there, I hold my head a few centimeters above your lips, letting a little of the juice from the berry fall onto your lips and chin.

My tongue flickers out, tasting the juice from the berry on my lips, I smile softly as it hits my taste buds. You lower it to my lips, my white teeth sink around the bright red fruit, the juice exploding in my mouth, dribblng past my lips, down my cheeks. My tongue slowly swirls around the remaining fruit, my lips grab onto the end of it, sucking it, seeking every last bit of juice

hi sexy

hello baby

well i am surya ( friends call me sexy). well i think your ideas & my ideas as far as sex mails are concerns will go along. well to start with i would like to lick your clit, then eat your pussy till you say, fuck me. then i will fuck with my 9 incher.

i am sure you will luv my dick, as much as my licks. u will also suck my cock & have my cum. can u send me your cum, i want to send u mine.

ok u can also mail me in suryaprrakash@yahoo.com

bi for now baby. got to beat my meat.
bi
sexysurya

Sassy, I'm close by : )

Hi Hon, are you bi or bicurious? I live close by to you--in sac area as well :) want to exchange hot emails? very bicurious...I could give these dudes a run for their horniness and eroticism : )

Hey all, sorry real time intruded for a bit there. Javagirl, YES I am, I'll try to respond tonight, but if I don't make it I will before the weekend is over.

Any space for correspondence with a eurasian guy livin in Singapore Jo? Its dead boring here! Having too much hormones doesn't help much mmm.

40's, 6-0 175, hung, bright, horny, SF East Bay. Always seem to be with women in 20's. If you like to be rocked, scream, and have a great time let me spoil you on many levels. Like to use all parts of my body on all of yours...there are spots you cannot imagine will arouse you....let's share words and each other. GAWD8@aol.com

Hi,

I am a 30 year old male who would be very interested in sharing everything with you. :) If you are interested email me at wfmwgw@hotmail.com

Cum on Sassy! You are a CA girl! Everyone knows peaches are the pits! You want CA fresh! Its CHERRY. Now Sacramento is soooooo close the to Bay Area and a PLUM location to find a GRAPE guy! Im BERRY sure you and I could ORANGE a meeting. What say you? Let's play. GAWD8@aol.com

Sounds messy, juicy and yummy. I want to lick every one of those juices off your body, I want to taste them mingled with your juices!

Yes Sassy, I would love you to be my little GA peach, so I could eat you all up and suck up all of your juices. Email me and we will talk some more.

Only age and wisdom can give you somethig new

Hi Sassy_Jo,

I may have a few miles on me, (but don't show it). With those miles and my mouth, you could ride them to wherever you choose to go.
Drop me an E-Mail, or if you like I will E-Mail you, dream well!

Jimmy

Just saw this post... and just couldn't avoid it. I'm a 48yo man, that lives purty close to you... in fact north of Sac about an hour or so. I know... I am older than you. But, I can hold my own, and yours too. I think it would be a gas....and I have a possible candidate for a 3-way (a gf). Whaddya think??? Should we chance it??

zachariah_me@yahoo.com

Sounds like you're keeping yourself nice and hot. You'd love I what I would do with that pussy of yours...

I'm back

Hey everyone, I've been gone a while, but now I'm back, better than ever. Anyone wanna try me out???? :eek:

hmmmmmm....wish I could say anytime and anyplace. But wife would probably not like that. What/when/where would you like?

I know...I know. Sucks, huh? Think it might be too complicated??

Back