28F looking for a Daddy/friend to sext and dirty talk with

Edit: I've found a few partners. Thank you for the responses.

Hi. My name is Sofia. I'm just another horny woman trying to get off in different way to fit her busy schedule. I was hoping to become friends with someone who enjoys discussing and just sending filthy messages to each other. This is meant to be solely a sexting relationship. I'm very private and pictures are a much much MUCH later privledge. So please don't ask me for them. I dont have much experience with roleplay, and I don't think I would be up for extensive long sessions. More of the amateur, filthy short sentences, minimal scene building, but lots of degrading type of conversation. Or even through our work day sending each other dirty thoughts. For time reference, I'm on Pacific standard time, so it would be nice if you are as well.

The kinks that I love:
  1. verbal degradation
  2. breeding
  3. cnc/rape
  4. dirty talk
  5. misogyny
  6. daddy/ddly
  7. dom/sub
  8. daddy/daughter
  9. lactation
  10. pregnancy
  11. gangbang/gangrape
Hard limits: scat, urine, being called toilet/pig, blood, knives, bestality, extreme masochism, extreme humiliation

About me: 5'6'', 140lbs, brown eyes, wavy black hair to my tits. 34D boobs and most of my curves in my thighs. I'm south asian (south asian men, please do not message. I like raceplay, therefore, you dudes won't do it for me. Sorry). My favorite positon is Doggy and I could 69 for hours. I masturbate at least everyday, sometimes 3 times a day and I've always had an insane sex drive. I've been a submissive for many years and I love being put in my place. However, I am also super indepenent and headstrong. I don't like a 24/7 dynamic unless its fun and playful and boundaries are being respected.

If you're looking for in depth, intense storyline and scene building roleplay, this ain't it. That's why I haven't posted on the roleplay thread. I would appreciate if you could send more than just a "Hi". tell me about yourself or tell me what about me interested you. I am in grad school and I work, so please be patient. Disrespectful messages will be ignored.

Thank you!
Hi sexy one, are you still looking for a horny chat? I would be up to it and we could please each other. What do you want to know about me?

Back