30yo F looking for M or F friend to share fantasies and pics with

Hello everyone, I’m looking for someone who is interested in sharing fantasies and thoughts to help each other with sexual release. I’m also interested in sharing pics and depending how things go, potentially videos and possibly meeting up. I’m very open minded and am down for all sorts of fantasies including group sex, Daddy play and being a submissive cum slut. I am married and not looking to change my situation I just have a very high sex drive that is not being satisfied and hoping there some nice men or women here who can help me. I’m Bi with blonde hair, large tits and a peach shaped ass. If interested please message me, looking to have some fun today.
Hi Tinkerbell,
Would love to become friends. Let me know if you are interested.

Hello everyone, I’m looking for someone who is interested in sharing fantasies and thoughts to help each other with sexual release. I’m also interested in sharing pics and depending how things go, potentially videos and possibly meeting up. I’m very open minded and am down for all sorts of fantasies including group sex, Daddy play and being a submissive cum slut. I am married and not looking to change my situation I just have a very high sex drive that is not being satisfied and hoping there some nice men or women here who can help me. I’m Bi with blonde hair, large tits and a peach shaped ass. If interested please message me, looking to have some fun today.
Hey I really want to talk to you
You are really interesting can wait to talk to you

I'm so down let's chat plz

I’m similar age (31 here) and in a similar situation, married but not looking to change that. Would love to chat with you online. Not looking for anything besides online play, though.

Hi I’m Eric hit me up I love trading pics and video chatting..😎

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m similar age (31 here) and in a similar situation, married but not looking to change that. Would love to chat with you online. Not looking for anything besides online play, though.
You too babe hit me up I definitely don’t want any tie downs..[personal contact information removed per forum rules]

Haha. No kidding. Hi Gus I’m a 22 year old blond with massive tits and a lust for old out of shape guys looking to pound my ass. Teehee. Send money.
But you know, there is someone out there, somewhere, that would do it for free. Maybe one out of 320 million but there is one out there. Just have to figure out how to find her. lol.

Jeez the people in here. Some of us had multiple exchanges with her, she was perfectly nice. The assumptions that get made just because a person isn't responding from a single post a month ago...

I dunno what to tell you.

I would absolutely enjoy sharing my fantasies with you, I love most things naughty, degradation, humiliation, domination...totally love Daddy role play as I'm usually the Dom in the dynamic, but doesn't mean I don't enjoy abuse at times as well. The best is to do this real time while we're both enjoy the feel of our own flesh and pics and vids are a huge plus. Please respond and know there is nothing to kinky for me. :)

Attachments

• 20170315_120512.jpg
    20170315_120512.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 7
Hello Tinkerbell,

Hopefully you may still like to chat sometime. 38/m/ohio Single dad here

If love to share fantasies and such with you. Single.dad here in Ohio. You sound gorgeous and also sound like we might have some like interests.

Hello, I'm new here and your thread seems up my alley, 47 male ,in long term recently sexless relation ship looking here for my needs to be met, no further then what you asked, respectfully ,Fed-up😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-11-12-22-46.png
    Screenshot_2022-09-11-12-22-46.png
    393.7 KB · Views: 1
Looking for some fun , contact me

I'm David [Personal contact information removed per forum rules]

Back