36 swf seeking erotic correspondance...

I would prefer to know your mind before presuming to know your body.

Exactly!

Yes, unreg, I would prefer that to be the case as well.

No, P, that isn't me in the picture. I just felt that it was a beautiful photo with a sense of heightened sensuality.

Miss Taken,

Please check Your e-mail, and reply if it is Your wish...

i am 29yrs, swm, uk-based, would like to keep in contact with You.

sub2silk.

What lovelly

For an intruction, see my literot proiile just edited. I was single father to a wonerful girl I I can share you the trials and joys of single parenting. I would be thrilled to have the honor of exhanging e-mails with you, Am awaiting your respone in trembling. Please be assured that your reply will recieve a relpy. Patrick:)

Your mind before your body

Wishing to know your mind before presuming to know your body, perhaps an e-mail exchange would be warranted. Try me at local3069@hotmail.com

I was wondering after a long day in heels if you wanted someone to slip off your shoes and massage and caress your tired feet?

36 swf . . .

I am new to literotica.com, but I am totally fascinated by several of your posts. I am an attorney (health care, elder law. Used to be in social services) in my 30's.

I loved your "rachel fights the urge" string. Very nice.

Anyway, I am interested in getting to know you better via literotica, and erotically correspond after getting to know you.

Your mind before your body

Oh gee. I too am an attorney, legal service. MI. What is up here?

Free legal advice????

I happen to love attorneys! I have many friends who make their living twisting my words as I sit in the stand. Of course, they aren't successful. I am a great witness!

Would either of you like to take me into chambers? *wink*

TBW

Thank you for the compliment concerning Rachel....

it is my first attempt at role playing on this site. :)

Sorry dan

I haven't had time to write a response to your e mail....

And these things take time in order to be done well.

Hello. I'm new on the Lit Site.. I can tell you that I am single, straight, passionate, and attentive, and am interested in your message. I have a great imagination, am very vivid and I love
bringing a woman to orgasm.

To find out more about me check out my profile.

If you like what you read-message me back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Irishcreme4U

Hello there
It is always interesting to get to know new poeple.I'n a 27 year old sound enginner from Sydney Australia.I have a great imagination and i love to explore a persons mind,so If i sound like i might be interesting to have a conversation with then please e-mail me.
Alexander.

Wow

Hi there new posters!

Thanks for breathing life into this otherwise dead thread!

Hello

I am 44 w/m and live in the south.I am as sensual and as Intelligent as a man can be at 44 so give me a try.

Back