37yo married female looking for fun

Hello Catherine,
Would LOVE to chat and exchange email. Love to chat, erotic email and beautiful women. Gimme an email and lets see what happens, OK? Can't wait.

Jac

Let me know if u r still interested

Hi there..
35 yr male here and would definitely like to get in touch with you. if you are still looking do email me lubeme2@yahoo.com

Need Realtime in PA

I seek a realtime relationship with a female sub or slave. Long term. Write if you are interested.

North Central N.J. Interest

Catherine,
I see that most of your replies are from people who dream of a meet, but don't read what you say. For this to possibly get to more than just cybermail, proximity would be a necessity. Your location in Pa. is not listed, but perhaps I'd be more possible to fulfill the role you need filled.

I like to write, and I like to dream. I'm a divorced salesman who misses the companionship of a good woman. We can discuss whatever you like, and see if we can reach a common bond that could lead to a meet. In the meantime, we can be as shy, or as reflective, or as sexy or intriguing as you wish.

I won't waste your time, and I will write back. When you find me responsive, caring, and interesting, we could find another way to do this more privately. it is possible to share through here you know. Cyberconnections do happen, and span the test of time and space.

We can all use the friendly ear, and heart, of others at times.Just how much, and how often we want to share them is the gentle art of boy meets girl.

Please come back.

Cat,

I don't want to get caught in the clutter of things...

I'm a 22 year-old male with an interest in older women. I would love to correspond with you, e-mail me at take_today@excite.com if you're interested.

Remember what they say about peaks and valleys ;)

If you really want some exotic sex and show your husband the wild side of you, let me know, will fulfill every erotic pleasure you ever wanted and more, vegascpl@usa.net, can make you cum so many times, find out just write.

please i want to lick u

hello baby

well i am surya ( friends call me sexy). well i think your ideas & my ideas as far as sex mails are concerns will go along. well to start with i would like to lick your clit, then eat your pussy till you say, fuck me. then i will fuck with my 9 incher.
i may not do you in semi publicplaces but i can do it any time on email.
i am sure you will luv my dick, as much as my licks. u will also suck my cock & have my cum. can u send me your cum, i want to send u mine.

ok u can also mail me in suryaprrakash@yahoo.com

bi for now baby. got to beat my meat.
bi
sexysurya

u need satisfaction, but can u get it on emails alone?

hi.. i just wanna know where u from?... i know how frustrating it is... email me: alabang_knight@yahoo.com .... den letz see.. ;)

thanks...

Not satisfied

Catherine:

I thirst to satisfy a sexy woman my age.

Drop me a line and explore what a man who gets extreme pleasure in satisfying the fairer sex can offer.

By the time I'm finished making you cum you'll be ready to do whatever I ask (at your choice always).

Talk to you soon,

P

I can make you cum tonight...Phone or email

Email me now. I will get you hot. I swear it.

No longer happy

Sounds like fun. Drop me an e-mail at mfdiver39@hotmail.com and I'll send some hot pics to make your day or night. Tell me what makes you the wettest and I'll try to send pics from there.
Mfdiver

Catherine, I also have been looking for someone to exchange erotic e-mails with. Although I can sympathize with your plight from your husband, I have to admit that my wife and I share a great sex life! I would love to write to you and tell you about our adventures! I am presently in the process of writing about one of them for submission to the Literotica stories page. Hope to hear from you, and take care of yourself, even if your husband won't!
handyandy98@Literotica.org or handyandy98@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Back