49 year old desperately needs to be turned into the biggest slut.

Like when diving you not only look at the beautiful corral and various marine life that lives in the different corral in the reef wall. But also continually look into the blue for what is out there and if anything is coming towards you.

I want to remember my experiences. I don't mind being a submissive who is blindfolded during sex so I can't see what is going to happen and what is going to happen in the next second let alone minutes or longer. As sensory deprivation is very erotic making the unknown sexually scary and exciting which makes my pussy even wetter which is sometimes mind boggling as wet as it already gets. I also love love to be tied up, unable to move arns or ankles and/or knees (except just barely a little give less than 1/32 inches or so for safety) helpless and unable to move and totally at the Dominant's mercy as to how they will make you cum, and how long will they tease you keeping you in the edge before letting
you cum, and how many times will they allow you to cum. And more excitement because I won't be able to stop cumming if I am truly horny untill
the person stops using whatever method, eating and fingering, etc that is making you cum. I am going to be embarrassed when they find out I can cum literally for 30 minutes or more. And they have me helpless and unable to do anything to stop them so by now they haven't even touched me or breathed in me and there is already a big cum spot under me.

I don't want to be brought back 3 hours later from being hypnotized and having even bigger and longer orgasms then ever before or dreamed were possible and had fantasy cum true about being used in every hole, cum all over me from head to mid thigh by a dozen and a half men more than I thought would be if my fantasy ever came to life as never thought it would ever happen after desiring and craving for 25 years thinking one day maybe if by a long shot 3 maybe 4 would participate but have fantasized about all numbers even 13 but would be scared out of ny mind until I was so busy servicing all 13 and being used by then that I didn't have time to be nervous just enjoy the pleasure of 13 men who strip you naked, call you humiliating and degrading things more than you thought would happen but turns you on, sucking all 13 cocks and having them in your mouth, both hands and surrounding you being sprayed entire face and head with their cum while what feels like 100 hands molesting and teasing you and being filmed in a Literotica live stream so all Literotica users can see what is being done and close ups of inside of pussy and seeing the actual sucking of the cocks and spraying of cum and most humiliating and degrading things being called and said by all 13 so the humiliation and being degraded is constant. So not only is fantasy coming true, even bigger than imagined which is really making me the most horny, biggest cock sucking, cum wearing, cum slut, fuck toy, whore, piece of flesh, tits and holes. Only good for men to pleasure themselves while being exhibited live for all of Literotica to see, having all holes used 13 times with cum now running out of pussy and ass and entire body and head covered in cum and now Everyone watching live plus the 13 using me and their friends will know that I I can really enjoy that, cum for hours and hours and really do have a pussy that is soaked and not fucked dry until near the very end.

Sorry everyone. I had intended on being on much earlier today but I couldn't load a picture of my ass for some reason so I took 20 pictures and uploaded them and here is the link.

There is much more than my ass. Taking that picture ked to different things. The first 2 are of a long sweater I wear when it's cold but not going to be outside much and don't like wearing big coats. So I put it on and got the idea that I wonder what would happen if I had a Dom one day require I show up in that and nothing else. I would have to have something on under when I leave the house but easy to take off in the car. I would find a empty lot or side street or park driveway. Pull over, take my pants off first. Then put them in the bag I am bringing of a set of clothes and personal items for after I get done being used as entertainment for whatever and whomever my D has in store for me this afternoon or evening. Of course I didn't bother putting on panties. And then I look around and take off whatever top I put on to get out of the neighborhood and as far as I am now so I wasn't driving around with a sweater that would only stay closed if I hold it closed and nothing else.

Then I put the top in my bag. I lift the sweater from underneath my ass. It's a dressy sweater and I am pretty sure if I am not soaked yet then I am probably at least very wet and will become even more wet just the three more blocks I have to drive. But I am not going to feel how wet I am because I don't want to know and be embarrassed and proud at the same time for being so wet. Besides better to be told how wet I am, what my D and/or any of his friends say about it being set and what degrading and humiliating names they say that horny pussy makes me.

In those three blocks I have a lot of thoughts going on in my head. I wonder if my pussy being wet from just a drive over to where he demands I meet him gets me punished. But will it be punishment? Sometimes if I am more horny when I arrive than Sir thinks I should be, he adds extra activities to what he already has in store for me.

I am at my location now. And I park the car., Open the car door, Grab my keys, cell, wallet and put them in my bag. I step out of the car trying to keep my hand on the sweater to keep it closed at this moment. But as I am stepping out of the car, my leg sticks out of the sweater and if anyone has been outside they would have seen enough that they would wonder if I had anything on underneath but not know for sure.

Sir has gotten a mini suite or Jr suite at a hotel where I will have to go inside the hotel dressed like this and make it up an elevator to the Jr Suites without anyone knowing I don't have anything else on.

Luckily my D had instructed me to be in time and he will leave a room key by the side door closet to the elevators so I will be able to get in and at least not have to walk through the lobby.

I see a rock in the mulch around a small hedge. That rock doesn't go in a section like that. So I know to lift the rock up and get the key underneath. I should have known Sir wouldn't make me walk through the lobby but want me to have to get that low. Instead of bending over and taking a risk of flashing anyone. I put the bag in my right hand and squat down to pick the rock up and get the key underneath. The bag shields me in case someone walks by and my knees stick out and even though I have the seater closed tight. They will know that I am naked.

I get the key, stand back uo, swipe the key to get in the side door. Luckily I see the elevators are just a little more than 5 feet from the door. I manage to get in the elevator and no one in the elevator or saw me in the hallway. I am almost there. I get to the room and this next instruction I have to do is the toughest.

I look around and there is no one in the hallway of the Jr Suites. My D had managed to get a room at the end of the hall. I take one last look around and it's still clear. I take a deep breath, pull the seater off my shoulders and my back just under my shoulders. And I open the sweater and make sure it is open wide and open the room door. I do all that as fast I can. I open the door and walk in, turn to look for a place to drop my bag and then turn to look at Sir.

I have no idea what he has waiting for me inside. I couldn't think of an ending that wasn't similar to all my other fantasies. But this one needs a different scene after I walk in, out my bag down and I look up to see.

What happens next?

The Rest are me in a teddy that opens on the side and my tits practically fall out of it

Of me wearing a black completely see thru halter I have had for years and never had an opportunity to wear it. I don't know why I bought it, probably "thought some day" in that halter you can see every inch of my tits and my gumdrop nipples. They are usually always much harder than that but it's been really hot here lately.

Along with the halter that leaves nothing to the imagination, I am also wearing a pair of short shorts I have had for a couple years. They already had a hole when I bought them but the whole in front where my pocket goes is getting bigger. And seems as though a hard may fit through there to see what he could feel. Or maybe a strong tough man will rip the whole bigger and exposing even more. I am also bending over the best I can do I can show you how short they are and how close they are to my pussy.After that you all decide what is next.

The next is just me in a strapless halter. That I call easy access. I have 4-5 in various colors. But this is the one I wore to Kansas City and on July 19th, while I was sitting in the infield of the KC Royals stadium to see Joan Jett,. Poison, Motley Crue and def Leopard

And when Motley Crue stopped between songs at one time and Tommy Lee said he wanted to see some Fucking Kansas City Titties. I was one that just pulled down my top ever so easily. And even grabbed each one and played with them like Play-Doh. But mine never made it into the Jumbo Tron. The ones that did were either a lot bigger than mine or a lot younger than mine.

The last are just my ass. A picture of each cheek and yes I have a tattoo or tattoos in my right cheek.

Now I don't look like a skinny 18 year old and I gained a little weight after my last surgery for my triple hernia. And I had a C section for my last child. But I have lost weight. And no one told me that when you loose weight around 59, everything sags and you have wrinkles everywhere.

But every single thing I have said about my pussy and tits is true and so are my highly developed oral skills. So enjoy ya'll

And I too old to want to be used, humiliated, degraded, used by anyone the Dom areanes and however many his for however many hours. And I to old to have all 3 holes filled air tight or have 9", 10" or bigger stretch that horny wet pussy that so desperately needs to cum. So horny that if used like the cocksucking, cum wearing dirty whore I am and forced to cum and cum and when I can't stop cumming you just keep fucking me. All your neighbors hear a strange sound. Because I am always vocal when I cum but when allowed tmt just let ho and used only for whatever you want and you say to see if I am serious about being a cunt hole. I have never been fucked so much that I couldn't fuck more after catching my breath.

I just want to be made to do all kinds of humiliating and degrading things, spanked with a bit plug in my ass. Almost making me cum with each slap on the ass and as it hits the base that has my ass cheeks wide.

Somebody please train me and get me to the point I can just be used for yours and whoever you want

Someone please use me so you can tell everyone that this bitch really had wet pussy.

All guys on here seem to just be perverts that get aroused talking and fantasizing. Looking for real guy with friends that can accomplish this.....

Summons me to a hotel room or private house. Dressed in my shortest shorts and shortest crop top. (Bring a bag with change of clothes and personal stuff because I don't know what to expect.

Door is opened. I step in, besides you , 4 or 6 other guys in the room naked. ( So there are 5 or 7 total. For some reason odd numbers is hotter.). You take my bag off my shoulder and set it down and push me to the middle of the room where you and the rest surround me.

Telling me how big of a slut I am and the human fucktoy, cum slut and will do whatever you all want to me. While taking my clothes off. Then bending me over, holding me bent over and spread my legs, 2 spread my cheeks. One puts lube and a plug in my ass.

Then pushed to my knees.Having cocks all around my face, me taking turns sucking them and one in each hand and others just there. All groping my tits and calling me filthy names. All guts are able to cum more than once so all of them cum in my mouth and all over my face.

Then being made to crawl to the bed. Climb on the bed. Told you roll on my back. Laying crossways on the bed. One ties my hands together as another puts 2 pillows under my head. As a 3rd ties my tied hands to the frame. While a 4,the yanks my legs up and another puts a folded in half pillow under the small of my back, raising my pussy and ass off the bed. Then having my knees bent and ankles spread wide. Since I'm crossways, I'm spread wide. Ankles are tied to headboard and footboard. Then knees are laid open and tied to headboard and footboard.

Then called more names and talked trash too. All 5 or 7 rubbing me all over but not touching my pussy lips or clit. All saying how much more slutty I am because my pussy is so wet it's running out of my pussy. And my gumdrop nipples are maxed out hard.

Then all 5 or 7 take turns eating my pussy and fingering me while 2 always sick my nipples and fondle my tits. Take turns. At least one dick near my mouth and letting me suck it sometimes. While someone is behind me telling me horrible trashy nasty things about what you are going to do, and what I am and how much I am enjoying it.

Every time I close my eyes because it feels good. I am told and made to open my eyes and watch what is being done to me. Dick or two near my mouth. Mouth on each nipple and hands fondling breast while someone is eating my pussy and fingering me. I am told that I have to cum hard. Each one I am told I'm not cumming hard or loud enough and forced to be as loud as my orgasm is hard.

That's all before the fucking starts. But my ass has only had one dick in it in 13 years and only 4 of 7 inches got in but my ass so tight they came. So ass will need to be trained ahead of time. Requiring building the slut to a more horny state than I am. Which I don't think is possible.

Or in gangbang, only be able to use plugs and start with smaller one and using larger ones over the day/night/both. Maybe using 3-4 total.

Maybe if I trust the person and there are 7 guys. One is taking pictures and videoing it maybe live to Literotica so everything is visible as to what's being done to me. And my face covered in cum.
Go for it slut! Sweet,

Sorry everyone. I had intended on being on much earlier today but I couldn't load a picture of my ass for some reason so I took 20 pictures and uploaded them and here is the link.

There is much more than my ass. Taking that picture ked to different things. The first 2 are of a long sweater I wear when it's cold but not going to be outside much and don't like wearing big coats. So I put it on and got the idea that I wonder what would happen if I had a Dom one day require I show up in that and nothing else. I would have to have something on under when I leave the house but easy to take off in the car. I would find a empty lot or side street or park driveway. Pull over, take my pants off first. Then put them in the bag I am bringing of a set of clothes and personal items for after I get done being used as entertainment for whatever and whomever my D has in store for me this afternoon or evening. Of course I didn't bother putting on panties. And then I look around and take off whatever top I put on to get out of the neighborhood and as far as I am now so I wasn't driving around with a sweater that would only stay closed if I hold it closed and nothing else.

Then I put the top in my bag. I lift the sweater from underneath my ass. It's a dressy sweater and I am pretty sure if I am not soaked yet then I am probably at least very wet and will become even more wet just the three more blocks I have to drive. But I am not going to feel how wet I am because I don't want to know and be embarrassed and proud at the same time for being so wet. Besides better to be told how wet I am, what my D and/or any of his friends say about it being set and what degrading and humiliating names they say that horny pussy makes me.

In those three blocks I have a lot of thoughts going on in my head. I wonder if my pussy being wet from just a drive over to where he demands I meet him gets me punished. But will it be punishment? Sometimes if I am more horny when I arrive than Sir thinks I should be, he adds extra activities to what he already has in store for me.

I am at my location now. And I park the car., Open the car door, Grab my keys, cell, wallet and put them in my bag. I step out of the car trying to keep my hand on the sweater to keep it closed at this moment. But as I am stepping out of the car, my leg sticks out of the sweater and if anyone has been outside they would have seen enough that they would wonder if I had anything on underneath but not know for sure.

Sir has gotten a mini suite or Jr suite at a hotel where I will have to go inside the hotel dressed like this and make it up an elevator to the Jr Suites without anyone knowing I don't have anything else on.

Luckily my D had instructed me to be in time and he will leave a room key by the side door closet to the elevators so I will be able to get in and at least not have to walk through the lobby.

I see a rock in the mulch around a small hedge. That rock doesn't go in a section like that. So I know to lift the rock up and get the key underneath. I should have known Sir wouldn't make me walk through the lobby but want me to have to get that low. Instead of bending over and taking a risk of flashing anyone. I put the bag in my right hand and squat down to pick the rock up and get the key underneath. The bag shields me in case someone walks by and my knees stick out and even though I have the seater closed tight. They will know that I am naked.

I get the key, stand back uo, swipe the key to get in the side door. Luckily I see the elevators are just a little more than 5 feet from the door. I manage to get in the elevator and no one in the elevator or saw me in the hallway. I am almost there. I get to the room and this next instruction I have to do is the toughest.

I look around and there is no one in the hallway of the Jr Suites. My D had managed to get a room at the end of the hall. I take one last look around and it's still clear. I take a deep breath, pull the seater off my shoulders and my back just under my shoulders. And I open the sweater and make sure it is open wide and open the room door. I do all that as fast I can. I open the door and walk in, turn to look for a place to drop my bag and then turn to look at Sir.

I have no idea what he has waiting for me inside. I couldn't think of an ending that wasn't similar to all my other fantasies. But this one needs a different scene after I walk in, out my bag down and I look up to see.

What happens next?
The photo galleries are no longer there!

very sexy. Sounds like you need to be well used. Def need to put a nude scuba or dive party together for you. With an std check prior lol

Back