$5.99 a minute - nude or naked

WickedEve said:
Hey, if I can't find those missing balls, then I'm all yours. :D

LOL, you mean if you cant cut through the pubic forest? :D lol then un huh. ALL YOURS! :D :rose:

EDIT: MATTER AT HAND IS THIS NUDE AND NAKED POEM! :D

Last edited:
Eve your av is shocking. Well, not that shocking considering some of the others. It would give my mother the vapors though.

Charley, your poem is hot but my strip card only has one name on it. Every time. ;)
Oh and I like the VS part myself though Eve has a point. Personally, I like La Perla. I used to like this Italian company I Dolci Tabu, too.

Lauren I think I could write about your ass, too, but the last time I did you got mad at me. Remember? :D

Angeline said:
Eve your av is shocking. Well, not that shocking considering some of the others. It would give my mother the vapors though.

Charley, your poem is hot but my strip card only has one name on it. Every time. ;)
Oh and I like the VS part myself though Eve has a point. Personally, I like La Perla. I used to like this Italian company I Dolci Tabu, too.

Lauren I think I could write about your ass, too, but the last time I did you got mad at me. Remember? :D

LOL - you make as much sense as I do sometimes :D It is beautiful. LOL. Nonetheless pick it apart, it sucks - no direction. Laurens ass is always sweet, and Eve just has not expeienced dyke balls yet! :|

CharleyH said:
LOL - you make as much sense as I do sometimes :D It is beautiful. LOL. Nonetheless pick it apart, it sucks - no direction. Laurens ass is always sweet, and Eve just has not expeienced dyke balls yet! :|

I think Dyke Balls is a good title for a poetry challenge.

CharleyH said:
Okay, I'm reminding myself that this thread is not about balls, but what's this about dyke balls? What do you have that I don't have?

WickedEve said:
Okay, I'm reminding myself that this thread is not about balls, but what's this about dyke balls? What do you have that I don't have?

It's about nude and naked. Balls is a subcategory.

WickedEve said:

A big, soft hand and huge beautiful dildo? ... or five? :| LOL

Angeline said:
It's about nude and naked. Balls is a subcategory.

Balls can't be nekkid? Here is a question. :D HAIRY or SHAVED?

EDT TO ADD IN KEEPING: naked or nude balls?

LOL if they exist!

CharleyH said:
Balls can't be nekkid? Here is a question. :D HAIRY or SHAVED?

EDT TO ADD IN KEEPING: naked or nude balls?

LOL if they exist!

naked and au naturale, but that's just me.

by your definition if they were nude there'd be too many of them. :D

Angeline said:
naked and au naturale, but that's just me.

by your definition if they were nude there'd be too many of them. :D
Oh you like hairy!!! True staight chick.

SIGH.

lol :D

EDIT TO ADD: THERE ARE!!! Balls everywhere horny. Are not cunts, or pussies for polite folks, just as horny? Or are us gals just - whatever - in sex? IE: GUYS WANT shaved pussy? WELL I DO NOT WANT a dick or balls unshaved either. Goes to show how women accomodate without getting, no? A guy will shave for me? LIKE I DO for him? YEAH RIGHT.

EDIT: UNLESS - lol

Last edited:
CharleyH said:
There is pubic hair and no dick. Are you LOL - secretly lesbian? :D

PS: is not everyone shaved these days? Discussion and :devil:

well, depends how sadistic you want to get, with hair a quick fuck can pull and tear the hair off, burn whisker raw on a gal or he could even pull it himself to watch her squirm...them remind them to shave the next time

maybe another poem to try...make it sexy and erotic too, mix pleasure with pain, tormenting...

:eek: :rose:

echoes_s said:
well, depends how sadistic you want to get, with hair a quick fuck can pull and tear the hair off, burn whisker raw on a gal or he could even pull it himself to watch her squirm...them remind them to shave the next time

maybe another poem to try...make it sexy and erotic too, mix pleasure with pain, tormenting...

:eek: :rose:

Thanks Echoes_s. THE THREAD GOt OUT OF HAND, mostly due to me, but as we are on balls? :| COCK AND BALL TORTURE? :D Joking NAKED OR NUDE? Poem? You write now? ;)

CharleyH said:
Thanks Echoes_s. THE THREAD GOt OUT OF HAND, mostly due to me, but as we are on balls? :| COCK AND BALL TORTURE? :D Joking NAKED OR NUDE? Poem? You write now? ;)

Unaware, he crept
through the music
riveting off newly painted walls
and squeaky stairs.

It's been a while
a snickered shiver
hardened him quickly
to a sharp thrusting ache

How was she?
Did she still shave?
Will her screams course his blood
so deliciously again?

Will her body writhe
and aroma spray upon him
as wet as her tears
while she moans his name?

Or has she completely defied him
completely since he left?
Will he have to teach her
all over again

just how devious he can be
everything is an instrument for pain
hair to be tweaked,
pulled, yanked one by one

or in small clumps
maybe with tape or wax
depends if she still has candles
to light

skin stretched even fisted
hand twisted
inside and out
notwithstanding anal neglection

prodding instructions
nipples deliciously bitten
to bring out multitudes of notes
causing more inspiration

while he pushes her
beyond her limit
of pleasure and pain
just to hear her sing again.

not as good as it has been but it's been quite a while since the pen was looked at...holding myself back...duh.

CharleyH said:

Good poem, the title threw me off a tiny bit, not worth a mention though once you start reading the poem and understand it.
It was like he was slow in starting, getting a bit more sadistic as he became more impatient, more sure of himself...

"click" put an instant halt and turn about on the reader making them stop and say whaaaa...then read on wondering what was going on and respeculate the whole poem again or not but become more into his thoughts...

I would say naked is to be completely bare, thought, form, heart and mind, vulnerable, to be nude is more materialistic or skimming the surface. Just my way of thinking though

hmmm, I have only ever released the man from cock and ball torture and known his pleasure, how this feeling tickled my tongue so to speak :D

he did enjoy it :cool:

echoes_s said:
Unaware, he crept
through the music
riveting off newly painted walls
and squeaky stairs.

It's been a while
a snickered shiver
hardened him quickly
to a sharp thrusting ache

How was she?
Did she still shave?
Will her screams course his blood
so deliciously again?

Will her body writhe
and aroma spray upon him
as wet as her tears
while she moans his name?

Or has she completely defied him
completely since he left?
Will he have to teach her
all over again

just how devious he can be
everything is an instrument for pain
hair to be tweaked,
pulled, yanked one by one

or in small clumps
maybe with tape or wax
depends if she still has candles
to light

skin stretched even fisted
hand twisted
inside and out
notwithstanding anal neglection

prodding instructions
nipples deliciously bitten
to bring out multitudes of notes
causing more inspiration

while he pushes her
beyond her limit
of pleasure and pain
just to hear her sing again.

not as good as it has been but it's been quite a while since the pen was looked at...holding myself back...duh.

GOOD GOOD GOOD, Maybe they will be playful with you, too! Lets hide, though. :D

Back