50 Shades my way.

You have to remember that Tolstoy wrote the Anna-Vronsky story in a lamenting tone where nothing would go right even from the point of them falling in love.

You're right.

I just didn't find either of them sympathetic as characters. That may have been Tolstoy's intention, though. :)

You're right.

I just didn't find either of them sympathetic as characters. That may have been Tolstoy's intention, though. :)

Yes. All three of them (avec Karenin) are the antagonists of the story.

Yes. All three of them (avec Karenin) are the antagonists of the story.

Agreed. You know more what the hell you're talking about than I do. I've been too tired this weekend to have any business discussing literature. :rose:

Awesome read!!!

I just finished reading this book over the weekend and I literally couldn't put it down. It captivated me from the beginning and I couldn't get enough of these characters and all about them.

Yes some of the characters (Mark and Justine, mainly) do come off arrogant in the beginning, but as you read the book you get a better understanding as to why. Mark's dark past is one that I can not wait to find out more about. The story had some great twist and turns that I enjoyed.

And of course, the sex scenes were smokin hot!!!

Its definitely worth the read and I recommend it.

It is WAY better than 50 shades in my book!!!

Looking forward to Tales from the Circle Book Two already.

Thank you Lovecraft!!!

very intrigued by the preview on amazon so had to buy the book! half way through and I only got it 3 days ago! loving it so far

I just finished reading this book over the weekend and I literally couldn't put it down. It captivated me from the beginning and I couldn't get enough of these characters and all about them.

Yes some of the characters (Mark and Justine, mainly) do come off arrogant in the beginning, but as you read the book you get a better understanding as to why. Mark's dark past is one that I can not wait to find out more about. The story had some great twist and turns that I enjoyed.

And of course, the sex scenes were smokin hot!!!

Its definitely worth the read and I recommend it.

It is WAY better than 50 shades in my book!!!

Looking forward to Tales from the Circle Book Two already.

Thank you Lovecraft!!!
:heart::heart::heart:

Put this review on Amazon!

Back