50ish F looking to find a 50ish male chat friend.

Hello,
It's been a while since I've been on here. I made a male friend here a few years ago, but it has since fizzled.

I am looking for a long term chat partner really to talk about anything. I find myself lonely and want that person to talk to daily.

Flirting is fine and fun, conversation is wonderful.
Please reply if you'd like a long term chat person, someone to talk to daily, check-in, connect and learn about each other.
Would love to chat...50ish male here....connect with me.

Hello,
It's been a while since I've been on here. I made a male friend here a few years ago, but it has since fizzled.

I am looking for a long term chat partner really to talk about anything. I find myself lonely and want that person to talk to daily.

Please reply if you'd like a long term chat person, someone to talk to daily, check-in, connect and learn about each other.
Interesting comments from a person a seeking chat partner...Last i checked they had checked in physically on this thread once...since July...so much for those words with no weight.

Hello,

Hi Ellie,

I would love to find someone to chat with longer term to get to know and see if we have a connection. I'm a 50 yo male in Canada. Please respond here or send me a private message to connect

Hello,

Hi there, that would be delightful; a daily chat would be a real pleasure.

Hello,

Hi

Back