_________you v3

Were they made by you? 🧁
Admittedly, no. I actually kidnapped the family of a Keebler Elf and held them hostage for the ransom of one batch of cupcakes. The elf didn't cave in at first. He hired Liam Neeson who then called me talking about some "very particular set of skills" in a very threatening tone. Next thing I know, Liam Neeson is showing up at my door trying to fight me. The dude is like 90 years old so I whooped his ass pretty easily. Then the Keebler Elf hired John Wick! So now I got Keanu Reeves showing up at my door talking about his car and his dead dog, and I'm like, "WTF, bro. That wasn't me. I had nothing to do with that. So why don't you go on an Excellent Adventure off my damn property?" Whoa! His head dropped and he sulked his way out of sight.

So then the elf hired Chuck Norris. What is this, 1975? Gimmie a break! Chuck tried karate punching my door in like he was breaking 2 X 4s for an audience. Broke the old man's hand in six different places and now he's left-handed!

So the elf finally relented and baked me the best batch of cupcakes in the history of man....or elf....kind.

All of that just for you. ;):)

Admittedly, no. I actually kidnapped the family of a Keebler Elf and held them hostage for the ransom of one batch of cupcakes. The elf didn't cave in at first. He hired Liam Neeson who then called me talking about some "very particular set of skills" in a very threatening tone. Next thing I know, Liam Neeson is showing up at my door trying to fight me. The dude is like 90 years old so I whooped his ass pretty easily. Then the Keebler Elf hired John Wick! So now I got Keanu Reeves showing up at my door talking about his car and his dead dog, and I'm like, "WTF, bro. That wasn't me. I had nothing to do with that. So why don't you go on an Excellent Adventure off my damn property?" Whoa! His head dropped and he sulked his way out of sight.

So then the elf hired Chuck Norris. What is this, 1975? Gimmie a break! Chuck tried karate punching my door in like he was breaking 2 X 4s for an audience. Broke the old man's hand in six different places and now he's left-handed!

So the elf finally relented and baked me the best batch of cupcakes in the history of man....or elf....kind.

All of that just for you. ;):)

😅 😌 😆 Umm yeah, I’m gonna need a little more detail from you. :p

I'd enjoy whispering erotic thoughts into your ear just to see how much they excite you...

Yes, I do believe I would love to read thoughts all about me from you 😁
Alright then, I'll start a book immediately. But please remember when I publish it that I always write under the pseudonym "Stephen King" when I write a story for you. :eek:

Back