A Diet of Seed: How Long Sustainable

Pure said:
[Golden Liquid Regime]

since we're out of the bounds of topopolis, I think it's only fair to tun the tables a bit.

If a male erotic slave has three sqaures a day, but only his mistress' piss for drink, how long will he last? (Assume she keeps her salt intake down, and doesn't do the favor of drinking lots of extra water.)

Hmm... I might consider it.

Hmm... I do wonder what the numbers are. I don't expect there is much energy in it but minerals and vitamins would be a bit higher than cum.

Xelebes said:
Hmm... I might consider it.

Hmm... I do wonder what the numbers are. I don't expect there is much energy in it but minerals and vitamins would be a bit higher than cum.
ever drink pee darlin.....first time is fine, second a little rough, third ya start to gag....thats when the fun begins. :)

i wonder if a diet of cum and piss would sustain the submissive longer than a diet of cum alone? hmmmm....

rosco rathbone said:
Shut up. One hundred leg lifts. Move it.

Leg lifts, huh?

Now that Would be convenient, but you'll have to be quick... up One, up Two....

Huh, guess you never said anything about Tempo, so that Could be... Uuuup One....

rosco rathbone said:
Shut up. One hundred leg lifts. Move it.

(and you should know by now I'm constitutionally incapable of shutting up... unless gagged.:D My dh prefers to use his hand, or teeth. :cool: )

Phoenix Stone said:
Leg lifts, huh?

Now that Would be convenient, but you'll have to be quick... up One, up Two....

Huh, guess you never said anything about Tempo, so that Could be... Uuuup One....

Let's go letsgoletsgo

*finger snap snapsnapsnap*

You will never make it to State at this rate stoney.

Never said,

Urine has a higher saline content than saltwater.

In general I believe this is false. At least one website says so, but I don't have anything authoritative.

http://pub141.ezboard.com/fxprojectforumfrm7.showNextMessage?topicID=94.topic

However, I did specify in my original post that the 'donor' go *very easy on the salt so as to minimize any problem.

The Salinity of sea water is given as about 3%. That must be reduced by at least 2/3 for drinking purposes.

well id like to defend anyones right to try it.
I see no more evil than any other form of trendy diets. Just be sensible, drink plenty 2.5ltr perday, and only do it for 48hrs max.
The blood sugar variations alone, should be a bumpy ride. You would certainly feel 'weak' at one point. So, remind me? why is this not such a good idea? Certainly would warrant this thread. Maybe, i can learn something i need to know, coz its certainly in the head space i would be lured to easily. But is it ok, has someone actually done this? There was a thread recently about feeders and fed ppl. At the time, i could not see where on earth these people were coming from, but with this spin on it, i can sort of see where they maybe coming from, but thats another issue.

Anyone 'done it'

ps, thankyou roscoe, an excellent idea. And im peckish right now so ill sign off.

Back