A new Same Title Challenge

I just gotta bump this one. I was roffling as I read through.

You all know you wanna play...

Besides, didn't Ange promise a poem and well, where is it?

god i miss these "good ol days". They rocked.and I mean rocked without the preversion-ated spelling that so many "hawt" people use days.

im basically sick of the way some people here use the language like they is in the 6th grade.

sorry guys, im out of here, just cant take the two-facedness anymore. Im sick of the hateful emails, the snide comments etc.

y'all have fun swilling and fucking in the bitchro, I just cant pretend to like it and refuse to suck up to people whose entire agenda is to be worshiped.

love you Champ, you have always been consistent and a couple others, but theh ones I thought were my friends, well, fuck them, I realized they just attached their so-called wagons to the ego queen and this place isnt for me anymore.

THe ones that actually CARED about poetry are gone---1201, anna, rybka, senna, Eve never posts anymore,flyguy is gone and some the of the "oldies" just decided that bull shitting around is just more important and theres been shit for poetry since certain people arrived and took the focus off the writing. And what gets me is, one of my ex-dearest friends decided that the witchy woman is all that AND a fucking bag of chips but I never read anything of hers that warrants reading and she has the nerve to not give FB when countless people have been kind enough to read her crap and comment, vry generously. MYself included, but hey, she is here for the attention. She can have it. This place sucks now, except for the few newbies who genuinely try. Kudos to you Anschul, and LAdy ST, SAssy, UYS and a few others.

Basically, I am tired of the frivolous bull shit that goes on here now. Take it to mean what you want....there are but a few friends in a million on the net and maybe 5 of them are here. The rest are hacks who want to be worshiped just because they act like fools and BS everyone into thinking they actually like them.

Merciful heavens!

Here I'd thought you were having a good time, and was looking forward to reading more of your work. After all, "spouse repellent" is now a part of my vocabulary.

Anyway, I wish you many reasons to smile.

Snood

I'm sorry you feel that way, NJ. I do actually care about the poetry, although I'm sure my poetry is too shitty for you to read or like. hehe. That doesn't mean I don't work at it! I suppose compared to the people who have been here for 6 years, I'm a total newb. But I don't agree that there is nothing but crap written here. I look at the 30/30 and I see some very strong work, worthy of editing. The 5/5 too. Not to mention the other challenges. And as for Eve posting, hasn't she been posting several poems a day for a couple of weeks now? Maybe you should check out the Suddenly thread.

Or, maybe you're just having a bad day. If so, I hope it gets better. :rose

Last edited:
Surgery

Someone who
was fucking
the blond bitchro
had his surgically
installed implant
become magnitized
in and about her metalic coil

He tried to explain
his screwdriver induced stupor
to the psycoanalyst
once she had taken home
in a brown paper bag
her screwdriver
induced fetus

Last edited:
Someone who
was fucking
the blond bitchro
had his surgically
installed impland
become magnitized
in and about her metalic coil
He tried to explain
his screwdriver induced stupor
to the psycoanalyst
once she had taken home
in a brown paper bag
her screwdriver
induced fetus
bravo(a?) You even got all the required elements in.

god i miss these "good ol days". They rocked.and I mean rocked without the preversion-ated spelling that so many "hawt" people use days.

im basically sick of the way some people here use the language like they is in the 6th grade.

sorry guys, im out of here, just cant take the two-facedness anymore. Im sick of the hateful emails, the snide comments etc.

y'all have fun swilling and fucking in the bitchro, I just cant pretend to like it and refuse to suck up to people whose entire agenda is to be worshiped.

love you Champ, you have always been consistent and a couple others, but theh ones I thought were my friends, well, fuck them, I realized they just attached their so-called wagons to the ego queen and this place isnt for me anymore.

THe ones that actually CARED about poetry are gone---1201, anna, rybka, senna, Eve never posts anymore,flyguy is gone and some the of the "oldies" just decided that bull shitting around is just more important and theres been shit for poetry since certain people arrived and took the focus off the writing. And what gets me is, one of my ex-dearest friends decided that the witchy woman is all that AND a fucking bag of chips but I never read anything of hers that warrants reading and she has the nerve to not give FB when countless people have been kind enough to read her crap and comment, vry generously. MYself included, but hey, she is here for the attention. She can have it. This place sucks now, except for the few newbies who genuinely try. Kudos to you Anschul, and LAdy ST, SAssy, UYS and a few others.

Basically, I am tired of the frivolous bull shit that goes on here now. Take it to mean what you want....there are but a few friends in a million on the net and maybe 5 of them are here. The rest are hacks who want to be worshiped just because they act like fools and BS everyone into thinking they actually like them.

I'm sorry you feel this way, sweety and I hope you don't mean me though you didn't mention my name. I made a conscious choice over a year ago not to write new poetry here and I've mostly stuck to it. I much prefer writing my new poetry somewhere where I don't carry the "Angeline" reputation with me like an albatross and whatever expectations people may have about what sort of writing that means I should produce. And I know I'm right about people's expectations because one person at the other place who also used to be here commented on a poem of mine that was sort of an angry poem that it didn't sound like my usual sweet self. I just got sick of my usual sweet self. :)

Ultimately we each have to do what's best for our growth as writers, that is, if we're serious about this poetry stuff. And for me that has meant posting poems where people have no idea who I am.

As far as Bijou, I don't think she's a hack or a bitch or well ok, she might be a witch but I'm cool with that. She has her own way of doing things, she has brought people into the forum who maybe didn't come in with poetry as their first priority but so what? Homburg, for example, came in here insisting he's not a poet and not only has he written some terrific stuff, he's a lovely man who I'm glad to know. And true Bijou doesn't review others' poems for the most part, but I respect her not wanting to pass judgment in that way. I think it's wonderful when people offer critique, but if they don't want to that's their business. Who am I to decide that someone not wanting to critique doesn't have as much right to be here as anyone else? You know, NJ, I consider myself a pretty good judge of people and I've always stood by you and I have no reason to believe Bijou is anything less than sincere. She loves attention. Is that bad? Most people here do and look for ways to get it, myself included.

You know I miss the "old days" too. My dear friends Douglas and Jarry are gone forever, karmadog is gone from Lit, Judo, Lauren for the most part, Tristesse has been absent for months, Tath won't be back, so many people. And I know a few things about losing people, unfortunately.

Take a break if you need to, come write where I am. It's a good place. But this place is fine and there are still excellent poets (including Bijou!) here. Look how many fine poets are currently writing in the 30/30 thread. Anyway if you're sad or pissed or feeling like you've had it, feel what you feel but remember there are people who've been around a long time (like me and Eve and Champ, for example) who really do love you.

:heart:

IN RECENT POST N THE BIJOU, SHE MADE FUN OF, TRASHED PEOPLE WHO WERE ACTUALLY PUBLISHED. SHE HAS STATED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THAT ASHE WAS PUBLISHED, i DONT BELIEVE IT. bECAUSE SHE TRASHES IT THEN SAYS SHE IS. i THINK SHE HAS YOU ALL FOOLED. bUT THIS IS MORE THAN HER, i HAVE BEEN INSULTED BY EMAIL, CALLED NAMES, YOU HAVE GNORED ME ONOCCASION, i CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT YOU DID IT SO BIJOU WOULDNT GET JEALOUS. i AM , am done WITH THIS PLACE.

AS FOR WANTING ATTENTION, SHE GOES OVERBOARD, i HAVE NEVER LIKED PEOPLE WHO PERSISTENTLY, CONSISTENTLY DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES WHEN THEY LACK A VALID REASON TO DO SO. aND i CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE SO UP WITH HER, sHE REMINDS ME OF lAUREN, ONLY laUREN HAD WAY MORE CLASS AND WAS NOT AFRAID TO POST HER WORK BECAUSE SHE KNEW SHE WAS GOOD, DIDNT JUST BRAG ABOUT IT.

i AM CONCENTRATING ON MY WORK, ACTUALLY PUBLISHING IT, SO i GUESS, NO i AM PRETTY SURE i WONT BE UP AGAINST THE ALL MIGHTY bEE jaY SINCE SHE FINDS IT USELESS, BUT SHES NO CONPETITION ANYWAY.

WHATEVER.... A NOTE FROM YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE ON OCCASION, BUT i \GAVE UP ON THAT WEEKS, MONTHS, YEARS AGO :(

Well I'm sorry you're so angry, but if you recall I wrote to you about a month ago and we had, I thought, a good conversation. And honestly, I am not spending a minute of time worrying about who might be jealous of who else here. I edit, I write, I talk with my kids, I hang out with ee.

I wish you the best with your publishing. I've always felt you have a great natural talent. I believe I told you that in the last pm.

Pillow Talk

I love pillow talk
the quiet whispers of lovers
Before
During
After
Sex

or a good fight

Never matters
who is wrong
who is right
the mumering sounds the same
the touch just as enticing
of ideas upon eardrums
apologies or accusations
requests or recommendations
pillow talk is where
we all make accommodations

Last edited:
look up ANGRY and then look up HURT. I always adored you. always will.

Ditto here. I get pissy email from people, too. My poems get one bombed. Whenever a poem of mine goes to the top of that stupid list, it immediately gets bombed off it. Actually I haven't checked it in months, but that has gone on with my stuff for years. And I guess people ignore me all the time. There are people who'll come here and say "these are the good poets at Lit" and I ain't in the list. What am I gonna do about that? Just keep on following my muse to the best of my ability.

I'm sorry you're hurt. I love you and I don't love it when people I care about are feeling bad. I'm serious about checking out the place I write now if you're looking. And if you're not, tell me where you get published because I want to keep reading you.

:heart:

I love pillow talk
the quiet whispers of lovers
Before
During
After
Sex

or a good fight

Never matters
who is wrong
who is right
the murmuring sounds the same
the touch just as enticing
of ideas upon eardrums
apologies or accusations
requests or recommendations
pillow talk is where
we all make accommodations

THIS is wonderful. Well, I think so, anyway. ::golfclap:::rose:

Quoth normal jean:

... i HAVE BEEN INSULTED BY EMAIL, CALLED NAMES, YOU HAVE GNORED ME ONOCCASION, i CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT YOU DID IT SO BIJOU WOULDNT GET JEALOUS. i AM , am done WITH THIS PLACE ...

I cannot imagine typing an entire missive with caps-lock engaged and then posting without noticing.

I'm not even remotely a typist, needing to look constantly at my keyboard and screen, and even then making mistakes.

I tip my hat to the Mistress of Touch Typing.

Snood

Eratica - Suburban Blues

Lying here, hat in hand, living a life unplanned, touching insanity.
Never would I have thought that God had ever wrought such a calamity!
Overpaid analyst, really more a pest, not at all practical;
telling me Muscatel, Sterno and other swill sets me up for a fall.

I ask you Sherlock to spare me the bugaboo maybe I want to die;
married to Yoggsagoth, petulant mouth a-froth, my life's a fuckin' lie.
Spartan, now that's a name! Shoot that sperm down in flame! But Trojan wins are scarce...
Must've been high on crack - I want my freedom back! “Bundle of joy,” my arse!

These days her bleachy head, doesn't do much, instead she makes me do it all.
Bringing home bacon and ploughing this swollen landmass. I need alcohol!
Herr Doktor, tell me please how in Hell can I ease my pain without a drink?
Day out and in again, life swirling down the drain; help me man! You're my shrink!

Ah, well – in twenty years I will be free of tears, re-join humanity.
Now I see safer sex for all that it might vex is a price that is small
compared to progeny; my life's phylogeny would make a statue cry.
Meanwhile I try to find ways to get from behind the eight ball; what a farce.
Don't worry,; I'll cut down. Why do you wear a frown? I'm not in liquor's thrall!
So, how much do I pay? Three hundred bucks, you say? Time for a snort, I think...

Last edited:
hey! even the ones who PRETENDED to be nice are showing their colors. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, SNOOP, I have had keyboard problems, like you care.

ahh, fuck it, you got your laugh, enjoy.

[NORMAL JEAN, this is Sierra November Oscar Oscar Delta]

I was attempting to be humourous, and certainly had no wish to upset you.

Of course, as it appears that you were already upset, perhaps my only faux pas was in getting your attention.

Anyway, what I last said to you still holds: may you find many reasons to smile.

Is this over, now? I cannot quite ken how this thread became a place in which to vent frustrations with other threads. Rather, people should vent their frustration with my terrible Leonine verse...

[Sierra November Oscar Oscar Delta CLEAR]

Erratica

I shuffle down the street
in order to keep from limping,
but it never works. Too much
clutter on the sidewalk, and I'm
not taking a chance on the gutter.

Not any more.
I spent too many days, even more
nights, clutching Dr Mad-Dog to
my chest and indulging in my own
brand of brown paper therapy after