a sub ?

i am living in a communal situation now, one of those being male. Although it is more likely one of the girls would lay into him first. We do have a child in common making stalking hard to prove.
Yeah it is, but what i hate most is it's effect on others.

(i had not intended to go this route w/ this thread :()

lost said:
i am living in a communal situation now, one of those being male. Although it is more likely one of the girls would lay into him first. We do have a child in common making stalking hard to prove.
Yeah it is, but what i hate most is it's effect on others.

(i had not intended to go this route w/ this thread :()

let's change the direction, then. What do you suggest? I am willing...

Eb

lost said:
My fridge is clean :D

But seriously can i ask how you became a sub?

Actually I am not a sub. I am a hetero domme with 2 part-time males subs and one 24/7 slave in training.

Mistress Ebonyfire; Owner & Operator of proud stallion

lost said:
My fridge is clean :D

But seriously can i ask how you became a sub?

I am not a sub <big evil grin>

I was born the way I am

There is a thread on earlist BDSM thoughts going on
You might want to read it

Ebonyfire said:
Actually I am not a sub. I am a hetero domme with 2 part-time males subs and one 24/7 slave in training.

Mistress Ebonyfire; Owner & Operator of proud stallion

i'm sorry, i must have misunderstood i thought you started as a sub. i do know you are a Domme now.

Ebonyfire,
So i had a thought- that maybe you wre trained to be a Domme by being a sub, so i'm slow today.

Richard.
Thank you, i have kept update on that one, thank you.

lost said:
Ebonyfire,
So i had a thought- that maybe you wre trained to be a Domme by being a sub, so i'm slow today.

Richard.
Thank you, i have kept update on that one, thank you.

Actually, I have posted that I started as a sub. I was not a very good one, I do not have a submissive bone in my body.

But that did not train me to be a Domme.

Other Dommes mentored me, and I read, read, and practiced, read some more, and practiced even more!

I am still learning, and I still have mentors, some of whom post here.

Ebony

sub vs Dom/me

I also was a sub to My mentors as part of My training, I continue to be mentored by them and We continue to consult each other as peers

how you become a sub? you just ARE...well, some people are...i am...i always was...*shruggs* if your a sub, your a sub...if you aren't, you aren't...doesn't mean you haven't been in the position of a sub...but anyway...it's kind of a mindset...except you can't really change it if you are...i don't think...i dunno, i'm babbling, does that make sense?

Bondagebunni said:
how you become a sub? you just ARE...well, some people are...i am...i always was...*shruggs* if your a sub, your a sub...if you aren't, you aren't...doesn't mean you haven't been in the position of a sub...but anyway...it's kind of a mindset...except you can't really change it if you are...i don't think...i dunno, i'm babbling, does that make sense?

I do not think you are babbling at all. Ou opinion is just as valid as anyone elses.

But the problem is that men and women pretend to be subs all the time. And they get away with it. The same can be said for dommes.

Ebony

Ebonyfire said:

But the problem is that men and women pretend to be subs all the time. And they get away with it. The same can be said for dommes.

Ebony

You are so very right, Eb.

For me it is a learning process to be better and I really think the better submissive I am to Himself the better Dom he is to me.

It is not a question of being learning to be submissive, I am that already. It is more a question of continuing to learn how to meet His needs and His learning to meet mine.

Unfortunately

Ebonyfire said:
I do not think you are babbling at all. Ou opinion is just as valid as anyone elses.

Ebony

This is very true and often times gives vanilla people a bad impression of D/s and turns newbies away needlessly

i WAS babbling, though....it was extremely inorganized (or is it unorganized, i can't remember...) and the point wasn't very clear (this is what i get for being too critical of myself)...but anyway...i know many people pose as a Dom/me or a sub but i was speaking in the sense of being a sub at heart...i think that clears it up...if not, let me know, please...i hate being unclear!

Bondagebunni said:
i WAS babbling, though....it was extremely inorganized (or is it unorganized, i can't remember...) and the point wasn't very clear (this is what i get for being too critical of myself)...but anyway...i know many people pose as a Dom/me or a sub but i was speaking in the sense of being a sub at heart...i think that clears it up...if not, let me know, please...i hate being unclear!

I think you are doing fine.

Eb

Back