accidentally on purpose

Itā€™s rainy season again. So what I like to do during this season is to wear a thin shirt that is just enough to cover my pussy and nothing else underneath so that everything will be exposed if Iā€™m in the rain.

Sometimes when I get really horny during it, people can clearly see my pussy being aroused. The best part of it all is taking the shirt completely off, laying on the ground, and play with myself once I find a secluded spot during the rain.

Itā€™s rainy season again. So what I like to do during this season is to wear a thin shirt that is just enough to cover my pussy and nothing else underneath so that everything will be exposed if Iā€™m in the rain.

Sometimes when I get really horny during it, people can clearly see my pussy being aroused. The best part of it all is taking the shirt completely off, laying on the ground, and play with myself once I find a secluded spot during the rain.
Would enjoy finding you in that spot! Should I just watch, or can I join in?

I would bring a wet suit šŸ¤£

I had an interview for a place on a very sort after course, I wore a strappy top dress with buttons down the front. Luckly the interviewer was a much older man so I purposely undid a couple more buttons. I have never exactly been big; I hardly even had a cleavage? But sitting opposite across the manā€™s desk as we talked and I answered the questions I noticed his eyes darting constantly at my chest. I was acting all shy and naĆÆve and if it was helping, I would have been happy to let him have a better look but there seemed no way I could do anything.

He put his pen down and asked me just how much I wanted to be on the course, then he stood up and walked round the desk and sat on the edge in front of me. There was a long and awkward paus as he stared at me, he eventually said ā€œstand up young ladyā€. I stood and he held me by my arms and turned me so I was sitting against the edge of the desk and he was slightly to my side. His hand went into the top of my dress and cupped my tit! I was more than a bit shocked at his boldness but thought I wanted to show him more and didnā€™t know how, seems heā€™s taken things in hand literally. He felt both my tits as he stared into my eyes, I didnā€™t react, certainly not stopping him, he slipped both straps off my shoulders exposing my tits totally. My nipples never need much encouragement to say hello and he was soon tweaking them and squeezing my tits. He bent down and sucked on one nipple as he felt the other tit, I held onto the desk and just let him get on with it. For quite a few minuets he was swapping between my tits sucking and feeling all the time. Standing there letting a stranger play was having an effect on my body and I often wonder how far things would have gone but there was a knock on the door.

He made whoever was at the door wait as I pulled my top up and buttoned up then held the door for me as he thanked me and told me I would hear from him in due course, I thanked him and left. I went straight into the toilets! And yes I did get on the course.
Hot damnā€¦might need to call you in for an interview :)

I'll be paying closer attention to the weather forecast than I usually do.

My aunt and uncle have their own swimming pool hot tub and sauna, its all very private and they are laid back so clothing is optional. I was there with my mum along with my aunt uncle two male cousins who had another male friend with them also two of my uncleā€™s male friends. All of us naked, I was perfectly happy noticing all the males ogling me even though my mum and aunt were also naked. At one point I went into the kitchen where my aunt was, she said oh here comes the problem? I asked her what she meant. Apparently, every time I get out of the pool my nipples are hard and when I walk into the sauna all the boys, including my uncle put towels on their laps. She said that everyone there has seen her naked plenty of times ā€œbut they donā€™t all get raving hard Onā€™s when they look at me!ā€ and the only reason Iā€™m always asked to put more water on the stones is because I bed over to ladle the water. She said the boys have been in and out of the bathroom all day since I turned up and she also said that she knew she would be getting a very hard time from my uncle tonight. I went back out to the pool and sauna and paid more attention, and she was right!

Back