amused is all!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused is all

WickedEve said:
What about buzzing? Is something buzzing. I turned on the electric toothbrush this morning and got all excited.
Calling me kitten after my statement about a kitten up your ass is about as intimate as a razor-toothed melon baller.

OOO you got one of those too??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused is all

Tathagata said:
So, what do you do for fun when you run out of kittens and ballers?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused is all

Tathagata said:

LOL

Oh, that's soooo wrong :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused is all

WickedEve said:
So, what do you do for fun when you run out of kittens and ballers?

drink

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused is all

Tathagata said:
Oh, that's sad. Would you like me to send you a kitten? It won't be real of course, but I have a fat Garfield kitty from the 80s, or would you prefer Nermal? He's more kittenish. :catgrin:
Or I could send you a recording of me meowing and purring. I'm willing to help out.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused is all

WickedEve said:
Oh, that's sad. Would you like me to send you a kitten? It won't be real of course, but I have a fat Garfield kitty from the 80s, or would you prefer Nermal? He's more kittenish. :catgrin:
Or I could send you a recording of me meowing and purring. I'm willing to help out.

so selfless
so compassionate

can you meow dirty words??

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused is all

Tathagata said:
so selfless
so compassionate

can you meow dirty wirds??
I can purr the Gettysburg Address--well, the first half.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused is all

WickedEve said:
I can purr the Gettysburg Address--well, the first half.

who could resist that?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused is al

Tathagata said:
who could resist that?
A few guys have, surprisingly. I probably should have taken my clothes off just to make it more interesting.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused i

WickedEve said:
A few guys have, surprisingly. I probably should have taken my clothes off just to make it more interesting.

or worn the hat....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: amused is all

Tathagata said:
so selfless
so compassionate

can you meow dirty wirds??
omg..i left for 30 minutes to write a poem..my belly hurts from laughter..
and god, i thought my visuals were frightening..u sick puppy..oh wait ..kitten

WickedEve said:
Just the hat? How about my boots with the melon baller spurs?
now that's the kind of visual that makes my kitten purrrr! lol

i'm not a virgin anymore...

damn ..i'm late for everything..how could i miss being devirginized??
is that a word? lol
this was so much fun and such a warm way to be introduced to you all..ty..i really appreciated it. xoxo, fawnie

It happens swift and suddenly around here, fawnie dear. Now the real debauchery can commence.

Back