An interesting question that was posed to me

I'd assume obedience even outside the bedroom.

I do think part of submission is sexual submission so if you enter into one, don't be surprised when it's Mostly about sex.

I'm happy to discuss D/s with anyone who's a Dom/me here.

I was asked this question
“What do you require from your submissive in an online relationship?”
I’m going to get a bunch of different responses. Please be kind to my interpretation of this answer. There is no right or wrong answer. I just want to hear from other submissive’s or even Dom’s. This is supposed to be a friendly conversation, discussion. But this was my response
I want it to last. I’m not looking for a one night stand. I want an online relationship to develop a report. We should develop a connection. I’m not just a Dom, you are your own person and as am I. A submissive should have your own feelings as do I. A relationship should mean that we can go to each other for problems or anything else. It’s not just about ownership or just sex. We go through real life stuff. I’m going through serious real life stuff. Sometimes I get down and don’t have anyone to turn to besides my parents. I’m getting back in BDSM. I’m going to make mistakes too. I’m not experienced as you may think I am. It’s been 25 years or so since I was in BDSM. I do have a global online slave. We are developing a report. We trust each other. I want to have that same trust with a submissive. This isn’t just about fucking a woman. I want a submissive relationship to mean something.
I believe all this..
I am usually submissive, and just ended a long term online DDbg dynamic because my needs weren't being met by my DD.

Maybe, maybe one day I'll find that relationship that meets what i desire..

Back