Anal Fisting

So I have been reading and watching a lot of anal fisting stuff. We have gotten into light bdsm and stretching but my pussy is just to tight and shallow to take a fist. In the last 5 years my anal skills have gotten so much better. Just last night while in 69 he had 6 fingers in me spreading me apart before our amazing anal sex session. I then while being doggie anal fucked decided I wanted more and slide 4 fingers in with him and loved the stretch. No where out there does it tell you how to really train for anal fisting. Have a cone that I can slide down pretty far but just don’t know if there is something else I can do. Really want to feel his hand in me. Advice please!
Lube lube lube and thick dildos, vegetables etc. He'll be fisting your cute pucker in no time
. Practice makes perfect !!!!

Absolutely. Although as I said, I enjoy pulling out even more because I actually love the stretch! Reminds me, I need to watch some double fisting vidsđź‘Ź
Totally agree!! If my hubby has been pissing me off or I just feel like being cruel, I will get our our friend with the large hand to pull out of my hubby's ass but only just to his knuckles. His squeals are so sweet LOL. Even better when Colin twists his hand from side to side, just at that point of maximum stretch. :devil: :devilish:

Totally agree!! If my hubby has been pissing me off or I just feel like being cruel, I will get our our friend with the large hand to pull out of my hubby's ass but only just to his knuckles. His squeals are so sweet LOL. Even better when Colin twists his hand from side to side, just at that point of maximum stretch. :devil: :devilish:
Oh, to be impaled like that, with no hope of relief...delicious!

So I have been reading and watching a lot of anal fisting stuff. We have gotten into light bdsm and stretching but my pussy is just to tight and shallow to take a fist. In the last 5 years my anal skills have gotten so much better. Just last night while in 69 he had 6 fingers in me spreading me apart before our amazing anal sex session. I then while being doggie anal fucked decided I wanted more and slide 4 fingers in with him and loved the stretch. No where out there does it tell you how to really train for anal fisting. Have a cone that I can slide down pretty far but just don’t know if there is something else I can do. Really want to feel his hand in me. Advice please!
Look at the bad dragon toys

Can I watch? I had two Dommes try to fist me. I was too tight sorry to say.

Lots of lube, persistence and some poppers and JESUS CHRIST....it's in your ass!! I love fisting ass,,,the inside is soooooo warm!
I imagine it is. I even had issues with some larger dildos. One time she gagged me because I was making too much noise and we played at a cabin out in the woods!

I've fucked my wife's ass with anal beads in and she and I both loved the sensation of being double stuffed in her ass!

Similar experiences for me. I’ve taken both male and female fists in my pussy. I can go wrist deep but in my ass I’ve had a woman go to just about her elbow. It does take practice and lots of lube and patience.

Back