Anal spanking?

My sub really enjoys having a silicon butt plug inserted into her anus while I use a wooden paddle to spank her. She loves the impact of being spanked combined with the plug being "nailed" into her with every swing of the paddle.

I've seen threads about pussy spanking, and it seems the consensus from women is that they enjoy it if properly aroused. This got me thinking, what about anal spanking, you know, right on the anus. Is that a thing? Does anyone have experience with it? Did you enjoy it or not? What tools do you use? I've searched the Forum but can't find anything.
Personally, I have no experience with anal spanking, or with pussy spanking, but guess what my guy and I are trying when he returns from his two-week business trip!
I enjoy holding my woman’s pussy lips open and spanking her clitoris. Don’t knock it till you try it🥰 Every girl ive done this to soaks & floods herself immediately. I had a Japanese girlfriend in graduate school who was the 1st. She told me its common practice in Japan. A deeper dive (pun intended) is clit whip. Results are same. No actual whip involved. Flog it or lightly tap using elastic bands snapping your clit. Of course, one must have trust in their partner and his/her judgement and strength of wallop.

I've seen threads about pussy spanking, and it seems the consensus from women is that they enjoy it if properly aroused. This got me thinking, what about anal spanking, you know, right on the anus. Is that a thing? Does anyone have experience with it? Did you enjoy it or not? What tools do you use? I've searched the Forum but can't find anything.
Personally, I have no experience with anal spanking, or with pussy spanking, but guess what my guy and I are trying when he returns from his two-week business trip!
My ex bf has convinced me to submit to caning on bare bum whilst we were tipsy and crazy to try varients of bareback sodomy, which is his choice always. by mis aim or deliberately, i cant say, i have received a stroke or two on the anus specifically spinchter. The sting was like that of a scorpion and turned me on very high and the craving for anal shot up.

I always use it as a form of discipline and humiliation when a girl fails her bottom inspection. Ass up in the air, face down, reaching back spreading her cheeks and I spank with hand. It could be mild as a form of humiliation or harder, to the point it could be a reminder for her to wipe her bottom properly next time.

I have spanked my wife’s anis with my
Cock. She holds
Her cheeks apart and I use my shaft as a paddle. She does enjoy it but I think I may use a cane as fma20fma has suggested.

When I sent my Domme a link to a Dragon Tail, she perused the reviews and homed in on one that simply said "Better targeting!"
I went to the workbench and made 3 different ones.
I can personally attest to the targeting, AND the intense sting they give my anus, especially in Her skilled hands.
I absolutely love it!

When I sent my Domme a link to a Dragon Tail, she perused the reviews and homed in on one that simply said "Better targeting!"
I went to the workbench and made 3 different ones.
I can personally attest to the targeting, AND the intense sting they give my anus, especially in Her skilled hands.
I absolutely love it!
Targeting is essential for pattern placement.

I love having to hold my ass cheeks apart while she spanks my pucker hole. I like it sore sometimes before I am pegged good and hard.

I love having to hold my ass cheeks apart while she spanks my pucker hole. I like it sore sometimes before I am pegged good and hard.
gentle to moderate cane strikes say 4 or 6, on anus motivates and increases craving for bareback sodomy especially while tipsy and vying for kinky sex with well endowed partner.

Back