And the Winner is. . .

Angeline said:
I want a big gallomping puppy again (used to have a shepherd-great dane mix named Shakespeare). What breed is Cooper?
LOL. Cooper is a black lab/golden retriever mix, so not nearly as big as Shakespeare would have been. He is, however, as big as the back seat of my Mini Cooper S. :p

vampiredust said:
Congrats to all

Am proud of everyone here

:kiss:

.... what style ;) :rose:

Congrats to all the winners :nana:

I cannot tell ya'll how much I enjoy coming here everyday
to relax and write with such inspiration at my fingertips,
provided by you, my friends. Thanks to all ...

:rose: :rose: :rose:

How novel, a winner that knows something about

Poetry

you didn't win VD, as much as any newcomer does that wanders into this place and sees that respect entails responsibility

Congradulations to all

vampiredust said:
---------
The first part of the comment looks like a compliment, right? The rest of it... who knows.
You're a good choice of most influential. Your poetry is usually fantastic and it seems to be accepted everywhere you submit. I think that says a lot. You're helpful and kind of the forum. You're never an asshole, are you? I don't think so. You're just as cute as bug's nose. I'm talking about a good looking bug and not one of those that's begging for a squishing.

WickedEve said:
The first part of the comment looks like a compliment, right? The rest of it... who knows.
You're a good choice of most influential. Your poetry is usually fantastic and it seems to be accepted everywhere you submit. I think that says a lot. You're helpful and kind of the forum. You're never an asshole, are you? I don't think so. You're just as cute as bug's nose. I'm talking about a good looking bug and not one of those that's begging for a squishing.

The begging for a squishing kind is me.... :D

Congrats VD.... :)

The_Fool said:
The begging for a squishing kind is me.... :D

Congrats VD.... :)
And I bet I'd have to step on you more than once to do the job. ;)

champagne1982 said:
A guy next door got freaked out by my big, galloomping puppy, Cooper. He said, "Could you please call your dog, or something?"

I tried, my puppy wouldn't answer. Sheesh even a six month old knows his name is not Orsomething.

I always wanted to be able to juggle so when some one said,
"Can you pick that up or something"
I'd say " Ok ...here's something" and star juggling
as it is now I just do a goofy dance...which is pretty much any dance i do

Back