Ange has her new rig all hooked up wireless

*Catbabe* said:
Three hours from Cat land is not a bad thing.;)

And we don't say aboot, Liar, ...I don't know who started that rumour.:p Musta been the same person who told everyone that we are unable to end sentences without saying "eh".;)

you and darkmaas will have the Molsen then, eh?

:D

I been thinkin' it's time to get some canajan accent in here. You people drawl or twang far too much more than is healthy. I'll fly east and ange can drive north and we'll likely meet somewhere near someone someplace in aboot 5 hours. How's that sound, eh? I'll have to speed now though to make the flight...

Sure hope the arsey empee's don't ticket me.

P.S. Ange, buy some duty free! The taxes you'll pay at Elsie B. Oh's store will kill any urge to snort that you might get from your rye, eh?

See yas at d'maas'..

champagne1982 said:
I been thinkin' it's time to get some canajan accent in here. You people drawl or twang far too much more than is healthy. I'll fly east and ange can drive north and we'll likely meet somewhere near someone someplace in aboot 5 hours. How's that sound, eh? I'll have to speed now though to make the flight...

Sure hope the arsey empee's don't ticket me.

P.S. Ange, buy some duty free! The taxes you'll pay at Elsie B. Oh's store will kill any urge to snort that you might get from your rye, eh?

See yas at d'maas'..

deal, champie. and where is that rascal dmaas anyway--he needs to start the coffee.

Angeline said:
you and darkmaas will have the Molsen then, eh?

:D

I'll let darkmaas swat you for that one.;)

Has anyone called him and let him know we are coming? Maybe I will just stick my head out the window and yell.

*Catbabe* said:
I'll let darkmaas swat you for that one.;)

Has anyone called him and let him know we are coming? Maybe I will just stick my head out the window and yell.

No, but think how much more fun it would be to surprise him. :D

Angeline said:
No, but think how much more fun it would be to surprise him. :D

The man thinks I am an axe murderer.

Surprise might not be the best idea for a d'maas visit.;) :D

*Catbabe* said:
The man thinks I am an axe murderer.

Surprise might not be the best idea for a d'maas visit.;) :D

Well, he thinks I'm sweet so he's in for a surprise all round, lol.

I think you were the one who told him I was the axe wieding one so I will be happy to tell him some outrageous tale that will smear your sweet rep.:devil: ;)

Then when we end up some where in the middle. He'll be fine.:D

Ah!!!

Well,

just don't call EE an axe murderer. This has a totally different meaning, and would be extremely perjorative, addressed as such to a musician! lol

Glad you're all dialed in Ange.

I forgot to say hi to you, when you said hi to me in another thread. I don't remember the thread's context now. I have Attention Deficit. Now what was I saying?...

oh yeah

HI!

:eek: :cool: :eek:

:kiss: :rolleyes: :kiss:

Last edited:
Re: Ah!!!

denis hale said:
Well,

just don't call EE an axe murderer. This has a totally different meaning, and would be extremely perjorative, addressed as such to a musician! lol

Glad you're all dialed in Ange.

I forgot to say hi to you, when you said hi to me in another thread. I don't remember the thread's context now. I have Attention Deficit. Now what was I saying?...

oh yeah

HI!

:eek: :cool: :eek:

:kiss: :rolleyes: :kiss:

Hiya axeman, lol. I receive your meaning. Long time no talk. How's the poet's life treating you?

I MUST go back to sleep, but I'll send you a pm tomorrowish (todayish?). Nice to hear from you.

:kiss:

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Back