Ange is 21......again

Happy Birthday, kiddo.

Or something like that. ;)

Thank you all again. You are all lovely to wish me a happy birthday. It has been a great one.

Specifically:

Evie--baby: We went out to dinner last night. ee shaved, dressed up, and held doors for me and stuff--all of which which I consider an act of worship. He was very sweet, as he always is.

PoeTess: I did not write a sonnet today. I almost wrote this post as a sonnet just because you have faith in me, but it was too much work, lol. I'll try tomorrow, and thank you for the limerick.

Zanzibar: I wish to be less times 21 than I am, but too bad it doesn't work that way, huh? ;)

Wild: Thank you for understanding about 19. Birthdays on this part of the net are very good.

Weed & Rex: I was going to get a cinnamon roll this morning, but I worked out instead. I must be losing my mind. And after the pilates/yoga I'll feel either 37 or dead. We'll see. Kisses to you both.

Foolio: Happy birthday, baby. Kisses and a spanking from Disposa-Girl (she's back in Paris). :D

Remec: Yes it helps. lol. Now I'll know when to start the thread for you, hehe.

Anna: Thank you dear poet. I am past my prime.

Duckie: And thank you Ms. Mallard for the wishes and the yeoman's work on reviews.

Liar: Kiddo is fine. I haven't written a word of dialogue yet. Don't tell anyone.

Best birthday present today? My favorite 13 year old in the universe called me and gossiped with me for over an hour. I'm a happy old girl.

:kiss: 'es to you all.
Ange

Last edited:
Angeline said:
I haven't written a word of dialogue yet. Don't tell anyone.
No problems, my lips are sealed.

Angeline said:
ps--doesn't Eve have amazing legs?

:D
My legs are the product of 3 to 4 years of long walks, plus my weekend man hunt that involves running, leaping, and wrapping them around him before he knows what hit him, and the fact that I am an amazon. Me in heels=over 6 feet of mountain woman. It's scary!
I took that pic today and I don't think my knee looks swollen in it. You know the bad knee. Anyway, I bumped my knee into the sofa earlier and I made some yeti noise (my kids ran). But the bump straightened my knee and now it feels better. I think I gained an extra inch of leg. :D

WickedEve said:
My legs are the product of 3 to 4 years of long walks, plus my weekend man hunt that involves running, leaping, and wrapping them around him before he knows what hit him, and the fact that I am an amazon. Me in heels=over 6 feet of mountain woman. It's scary!
I took that pic today and I don't think my knee looks swollen in it. You know the bad knee. Anyway, I bumped my knee into the sofa earlier and I made some yeti noise (my kids ran). But the bump straightened my knee and now it feels better. I think I gained an extra inch of leg. :D

So if I knock myself into couches and make yeti noises, I'll have longer legs?

The image of you chasing down men with those gams is wonderful. I there's a poem in it. :D

Angeline said:
So if I knock myself into couches and make yeti noises, I'll have longer legs?

The image of you chasing down men with those gams is wonderful. I there's a poem in it. :D
I'll do that poem as long as I can have yeti noises in it. lol The legend of the sex starved yeti woman. I need to get out more often. :rolleyes:

Well, I have to turn off this damn dell computer and do this thing I have to do.
But before I go, I want to say that I love you, A. I really do. You're totally real and sweet and hardly ever a bitch. And I know you use the word "crone" a lot. Well, you're a damn fine crone and ee is lucky to have you!

(this is me being sweet :D)

WickedEve said:
Well, I have to turn off this damn dell computer and do this thing I have to do.
But before I go, I want to say that I love you, A. I really do. You're totally real and sweet and hardly ever a bitch. And I know you use the word "crone" a lot. Well, you're a damn fine crone and ee is lucky to have you!

(this is me being sweet :D)

I love you, too. Don't tell Tath, though. He gets overexcited at the thought. :D

Sorry I missed this.

I made a post on the GB. :eek:

Happy Birthday, wonderful. :rose:

For Ange

To think I've had the pleasure
of reading you
through another year.

I've never stopped to measure
the wealth you share
through each smiling tear.

An anthology I'll treasure
of the poetry of you
read and kept near.

Thankyou on your birthday, and wishes for many more poems. :rose:

champagne1982 said:
For Ange

To think I've had the pleasure
of reading you
through another year.

I've never stopped to measure
the wealth you share
through each smiling tear.

An anthology I'll treasure
of the poetry of you
read and kept near.

Thankyou on your birthday, and wishes for many more poems. :rose:

It's a mutual admiration society. :)

May we be in anthologies together.

:kiss:

She is one happy whippersnapper this morning. :p

Thanks in large part to the sentiments expressed here.

Good medicine all around, to you all, collectively and individually.

Here comes the Sun.

Good day to all.

;) :rose:

*the visitor*

Angeline said:
ps--doesn't Eve have amazing legs?

:D

<nod> Although, when you think about it, all of Eve's pretty amazing. <g>

eagleyez said:
She is one happy whippersnapper this morning. :p

Thanks in large part to the sentiments expressed here.

Good medicine all around, to you all, collectively and individually.

Here comes the Sun.

Good day to all.

;) :rose:

*the visitor*

what visitor? you're part of the family, poet boy.

and all true but especially because some peacenik I know makes me really happy.

;) :kiss:

Back