Angeline

WickedEve said:
I'll have nun of that sort of talk from you.

Ahh, so that's the flying nun!

Eve - Ange is just out to get me! Don't listen to her.

(At least she used to be, until she found someone else!)

upfront said:
Ahh, so that's the flying nun!

Eve - Ange is just out to get me! Don't listen to her.

(At least she used to be, until she found someone else!)

Oh great. Get me in hot water with the boyfriend. Hmmmm...ok go ahead; that doesn't sound so bad.

;)

Angeline said:
Oh great. Get me in hot water with the boyfriend. Hmmmm...ok go ahead; that doesn't sound so bad.

;)

You mean he reads this too?

Oooooh, this could be fun ;)

Angeline said:
Well just keep that av so when ee comes home and says what did you do all day and then sees these posts, I can say I was with a nun.
ee, it's been a nightmare. That tramp, your girlfriend, has been stealing all my boyfriends and pulling my hair. She made me dress up like a nun for uppy. This whole thing is totally sick, and I wanted to make sure you knew ALL about it. :)

WickedEve said:
ee, it's been a nightmare. That tramp, your girlfriend, has been stealing all my boyfriends and pulling my hair. She made me dress up like a nun for uppy. This whole thing is totally sick, and I wanted to make sure you knew ALL about it. :)

I'm beginning to think you and uppy are a verrry bad combo--like the kids who sit together in the back of the classroom. :D

:heart:

Angeline said:
I'm beginning to think you and uppy are a verrry bad combo--like the kids who sit together in the back of the classroom. :D

:heart:
You know what those kids were doing back there, don't you? (tell me, 'cause I don't know.)

WickedEve said:
You know what those kids were doing back there, don't you? (tell me, 'cause I don't know.)

When I taught 7th grade, my back-row bad boys (you know the class--the admin insists on sticking all the troublemakers in one group and them giving them to the unsuspecting new teacher, lol) were once shooting thumbtacks (!) out the window and into the classroom across the way where a teacher's meeting was taking place. One of my kids managed to wing a teacher in the neck. They got in biiiig trouble with me, but then I got in biiiig trouble with the principal. (Gosh. I didn't know they were doing it. I never even had detention once when I was in school.)

And you wonder why I stopped teaching. I haven't even told you the story about the kid with the gun in his locker.

Gosh New Joisey was a great place to teach. :D

(Then when I taught college, they gave me the class of guys in the prison release program. It was a creative writing class. I was the only female. It was scary. Lemme tell you, this forum is a cakewalk, lol.)

Angeline said:

(Then when I taught college, they gave me the class of guys in the prison release program. It was a creative writing class. I was the only female. It was scary. Lemme tell you, this forum is a cakewalk, lol.)
That would make a great story for literotica. lol

*Catbabe* said:
I tend to exaggerate and you should know that.;) :p

lol ... that's good; then you must've meant 200 posts (wrong thread, but you're just making me waste precious posts here!)

;)

*Catbabe* said:
That's the plan.:devil: I said 100, ya turkey.:p

No worries, I've nearly finished my poem.

It's a minor masterpiece of the genre, I think. I hope you'll like it.

:D

*Catbabe* said:
Whip it out Uppy and let's see it!!!

The poem, of course. ;) :p

lol

No one's ever said that to me before!

I know i tried to emphasize the *minor*, but there's no need for that! lol

All in good time Cat.

:)

Back