Answer my damn questions NOW!

hey eve, tungtied left for florida today, i think he told you all about his family who was murdered down there, he has several funerals to attend. anyhow, the storm was crazy here in asheville, we've not had power since thursday, or a phone, and we still don't have water, ..lovely!

anyhow, i don't think he had time to let you know he wont be able to do reviews on sunday, so they're up for grabs tomorrow.

keep him in your thoughts folks, it's not been an easy time for him.

cheers!

:kiss: fawnie

BlueskyBeauty said:
hey eve, tungtied left for florida today, i think he told you all about his family who was murdered down there, he has several funerals to attend. anyhow, the storm was crazy here in asheville, we've not had power since thursday, or a phone, and we still don't have water, ..lovely!

anyhow, i don't think he had time to let you know he wont be able to do reviews on sunday, so they're up for grabs tomorrow.

cheers!

God, I didn't know about that!

WickedEve said:
God, I didn't know about that!

well i know a few know, i wasn't sure, all i know is we've been in the dark since thursday, and he left today b4 the lights came back on, so, he never had chance to say he wouldn't be doing the reviews.

how'd you do there in virginia, did the storm hit you guys at all?

if you do wednsday then she can do monday and Tath will do you on any day as one of his incarnations of your choosing, and then we can all do the watussi

what was the question?

I am doing Tuesday for Tara when she is in transit unless someone else wants it and then there will be a fight

I am not afraid to use my mannequin army.

~anna

okay off to write a poem called

Doing Tuesday

BlueskyBeauty said:

cheers!

what the f? murdered? ??

annaswirls said:
what the f? murdered? ??

well i'll let him share the details when he gets back, but it appears like it was a double murder/suicide, his cousin and his other cousin's daughter apparently killed by the husband..but it seems everyone is saying he couldn't have done it so hopefully it'll be investigated, pretty tragic and tt has had a rough few days.

BlueskyBeauty said:
well i'll let him share the details when he gets back, but it appears like it was a double murder/suicide, his cousin and his other cousin's daughter apparently killed by the husband..but it seems everyone is saying he couldn't have done it so hopefully it'll be investigated, pretty tragic and tt has had a rough few days.

I'm relieved you're back and ok--I was worried about you in that weather. And tt, well he knows how I and we all feel about this. It's shocking and sad and I'm so glad you're there.

:heart:

Angeline said:
I'm relieved you're back and ok--I was worried about you in that weather. And tt, well he knows how I and we all feel about this. It's shocking and sad and I'm so glad you're there.

:heart:

we did just fine, there were a few deaths in the area, so losing the utilities was a cake walk compared to what some are going through..tt being 1 of them. i can't do much more the hug him, and listen..i'm not sure there is anything more 1 can do.

i know he'll appreciate the heart felt concern felt here when he returns.
:rose: :kiss:

Since doormouse can't do Friday, anyone else want it? Tath? How about you? You always have lots to say.

Today 9/19

Since tungtied2u is not gonna be around today, I'll do reviews for him. Be back with them in a while.

:)

Back