Anyone from the UK?

Nice. Does it have this thingy for squeezing the mop?
Mine do but I prefer grubby floors so planted them up for the summer. I will get a photo later.

Our mops are probably smaller than your mops too. You have such big houses compared to our two up two down houses with an outside privy

Mine do but I prefer grubby floors so planted them up for the summer. I will get a photo later.

Our mops are probably smaller than your mops too. You have such big houses compared to our two up two down houses with an outside privy
The size should be about the same. But we totally overengineer ours and make them so durable you can give them to your grandchildren. They're safer, too. But you need a license to operate one.

Wait. You have a privvy? Posh bugger, can't hide money etc...
Sorry, not trying to be racist but it's what sets us apart from the native Scots. A privy that is not money. That is why we are in Scotland because we are pensioners and don't have any money...just a privy

The size should be about the same. But we totally overengineer ours and make them so durable you can give them to your grandchildren. They're safer, too. But you need a license to operate one.
my grandparents handed down their mop

the handle had been changed many times, the moppy bit too, but still, they handed it down.

(thank you Trigger for that)

Lol, for your PhD. So you know your mops. I'm easily confused with big words, but thanks for pointing that out. Everyday is a school day.

Back