Anyone from the UK?

I’m based on the Wirral, people sometimes look at me blank faced when I say that, so in the North West, near Liverpool. Based on the last few pages I should say I grew up in the south and worked in London too.
Ooh, I know someone you'll connect well with here. 😁

Well a bit pissed. Agreed to meet up with an old buddy of his ‘we can have a pub meal’ Oops sorry they don’t do food on a Tuesday, then ‘really sorry I need to be up at 5 tmrw can I drop you guys off?’ And we had to fucking row 1/2 a mile up the river, some twat had anchored too close and I haven’t eaten since a cheese and pickle roll at lunchtime (we’re fucking eating out later) so I’m eating half a choc bar for supper because it’s fucking 10pm

Well a bit pissed. Agreed to meet up with an old buddy of his ‘we can have a pub meal’ Oops sorry they don’t do food on a Tuesday, then ‘really sorry I need to be up at 5 tmrw can I drop you guys off?’ And we had to fucking row 1/2 a mile up the river, some twat had anchored too close and I haven’t eaten since a cheese and pickle roll at lunchtime (we’re fucking eating out later) so I’m eating half a choc bar for supper because it’s fucking 10pm
Uh-oh, that's the definition of hangry.

Oh I'd be fuming if I'd been messed around like that all day

Back