Anyone from the UK?

We decided to ask the old fella in the next boat if he wanted join us for pub supper . Sheesh, he could talk for England. The scenery deserved admiration not listening to an old fella recount his whole life.
It felt like a social obligation but we can sleep the dreams of the righteous tonight!
😉🥱🙄

We decided to ask the old fella in the next boat if he wanted join us for pub supper . Sheesh, he could talk for England. The scenery deserved admiration not listening to an old fella recount his whole life.
It felt like a social obligation but we can sleep the dreams of the righteous tonight!
😉🥱🙄
Aww... thanks for listening to my ramblings... :ROFLMAO:

😉🥱🙄
You can dream of me, but I'm far from righteous!

😉🥱🙄
i want a book out of this! Ms Stick's bobbing about adventures

Thanks all who messaged and posted nice message to me. You lot really are the best and it's appreciated.

I'm all good now - just some near lit drama that really had nothing to do with me, and I'm keeping well out of. But it's done. And holiday countdown is on....

I'm going to Greece for those who care..

Back