Anyone from the UK?

Guys... I've got a confession to make and I hope you don't think any less of me for it.

It's quite embarrassing but I assure you I am still the same person...

I just didn't know how to put it into words before now, but now I feel comfortable enough to admit it...

I had TWO chocolate biscuits earlier...

I know. I'm a monster!
Only a monster if you dipped it in tea and left it to get mushy...?

Guys... I've got a confession to make and I hope you don't think any less of me for it.

It's quite embarrassing but I assure you I am still the same person...

I just didn't know how to put it into words before now, but now I feel comfortable enough to admit it...

I had TWO chocolate biscuits earlier...

I know. I'm a monster!
1000029498.jpg

Just so you all know: I have gone off Hobnobs , have never liked Jammie Dodgers and I have just remembered to not put my bins out tonight

Just so you all know: I have gone off Hobnobs , have never liked Jammie Dodgers and I have just remembered to not put my bins out tonight
Careful mate... the last time I fessed up to not eating many biccies, nobody spoke to me for a week. Oh... btw... any day is an acceptable bin day these days..... just saying....

Careful mate... the last time I fessed up to not eating many biccies, nobody spoke to me for a week. Oh... btw... any day is an acceptable bin day these days..... just saying....
Don't be silly. Clearly Sunday is not bin day

Can we just check that the biscuit isn't a Jaffa cake, as that clearly isn't a biscuit!

Back