Anyone from the UK?

So, the girl has returned safe and sound from the cosplay con somewhere near Düsseldorf. The meal was perfect and washed down with a glass of unoaked white Burgundy. Fabulous.
I feel so sorry for RosewoodTulip. I love my food (as anyone that reads my stuff will know) and dread the thought of anosmia. I hope she recovers soon

So, the girl has returned safe and sound from the cosplay con somewhere near Düsseldorf. The meal was perfect and washed down with a glass of unoaked white Burgundy. Fabulous.
I feel so sorry for RosewoodTulip. I love my food (as anyone that reads my stuff will know) and dread the thought of anosmia. I hope she recovers soon
Thank you

Oh, I hate not being able to sleep @RosewoodTulip

Do you turn your phone off 30mins before bed and have a dark bedroom.

I mean I have bouts of insomnia too yeah but my sleep is shit whatever I do.

Though White Tail was on about sense of smell being affected (which I'm not sure if you didn't know or did and are being a cheeky chops)
Will everybody stop using fucking big words. Some of us aren't clever enough. Layman's only please!

i had some free ginger nuts in my hotel... very nice. alas, i just remembered and so didn't eat them with my coffee on the train. probably a crumbly mess in my bag somewhere now.

think the bins were emptied... hard to tell. the usual sign is a trail of detritus around the little communal garden.

Yeah I think so.
My sister has all the same symptoms and we got ill at the same time after going to see the Foos. She's tested positive but my tests have all expired.

See! This is why I don’t leave the house 😂
Out of curiosity.. did you see the Foos in Bham?

Back to gingernuts. They are my dog's favourite. He does not dunk them but salivates as soon as he hears the packet being taken out of the cupboard

Back