Anyone from the UK?

Especially, as now she is gay! It took her longer to come out than me! 🤣 but she never aged a day. 😡
Nerd alert

They tried to hint strongly during the Mystery Incorporated series. They had her have this very close "friendship" with a girl called Marcie but weren't allowed to say it outright.
Then in the live action films where she was played by the gorgeous Linda Cardellini the director said it was an unspoken understanding that she was gay but the studio wouldn't let them show it cos heaven forbid kids see gay women 🙄

Nerd alert

They tried to hint strongly during the Mystery Incorporated series. They had her have this very close "friendship" with a girl called Marcie but weren't allowed to say it outright.
Then in the live action films where she was played by the gorgeous Linda Cardellini the director said it was an unspoken understanding that she was gay but the studio wouldn't let them show it cos heaven forbid kids see gay women 🙄

Well in my mind Velma is straight and is 100% in love with Wonky Donkeys.

Not that I'm advertising bestiality, you understand?

Summer has arrived for the seventh time this year. It's going to last at least one day this time. I'm trying to find talking about the weather and drinking tea really interesting.

Summer has arrived for the seventh time this year. It's going to last at least one day this time. I'm trying to find talking about the weather and drinking tea really interesting.
I must be a rubbish Brit. I hate tea and I don't really like talking about the weather - unless it's snow.

Back