Anyone from the UK?

Saturday morning. No erotic fantasy of waking up to a horny person in my bed who wants to jump me as soon as I'm awake.

Just the sound of chores and kids screaming.

This is not what I signed up to when I agreed to become an adult......

How are you UK?

Anyone got tips how I can afford staff who will bring me black coffee in bed?

I am thank you dear. Rid of covid and back to work with a bang. Seaside time and a visit from my sister and niece to look forward to.

Hope you are well too, gorgeous 💋❤️
So glad you’re feeling better 🥰 love the seaside. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

Eventful week, emergency op after being rushed into hospital 🤦🏼‍♀️ but back home now and recovering. No work for meeeeee atm 😂

So glad you’re feeling better 🥰 love the seaside. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

Eventful week, emergency op after being rushed into hospital 🤦🏼‍♀️ but back home now and recovering. No work for meeeeee atm 😂

Oh gosh you poor girl! I hope you are ok. Rest up and take all the help you can get ☹️

Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤️❤️

Hope you're ok Daisy. Take it easy and get well soon x

Saturday morning. No erotic fantasy of waking up to a horny person in my bed who wants to jump me as soon as I'm awake.

Just the sound of chores and kids screaming.

This is not what I signed up to when I agreed to become an adult......

How are you UK?

Anyone got tips how I can afford staff who will bring me black coffee in bed?
Winning the lottery might work?

Back